Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: VIP Giveaway!

Blog Entries

Guys... I just tried to destroy the logo but failed miserably...... it's literally impossible ;_; (pun intended *points at my entry*)

First one, the letters don't appear so fast, second one the letters appear at same frame rate as others

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

11 Non-VIP or staff entries so far. In just a single day! Let's keep going guys More entries!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    Guys... I just tried to destroy the logo but failed miserably...... it's literally impossible ;_; (pun intended *points at my entry*)

First one, the letters don't appear so fast, second one the letters appear at same frame rate as others

I lol'd for some reason. Maybe because the logo goes nowhere. xD
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I will try this out if I can, I just need some clarification, you want a good logo to use or do you want a destroyed logo?

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

Blog Entries

Destroyed logo that will still blend in with the rest of the banner up there.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

destroyed logo. Srry didn't see Vash's post because I didn't refresh.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

This topic is as hot as, well hot pockets!!!
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Quote Originally Posted by Liniscool View Post
    This topic is as hot as, well hot pockets!!!
    YOU DON'T WANT SPAM TOPIC! YOU WANT HOT POCKETS!
    I miss those commercials. You guys know what i'm talking about

Ok. A cool MarioKart Destruction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GH Mariokart.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	1466  
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Blog Entries

EDIT: I may have not have understood the concept of destroy the logo, but now I do :P *points to entry below this edit*

Last edited by DG; 08-25-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].