Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Giveaway!

Well I may win worst entry, though smartest. As you can see Rob Schneider + Rob Scheneider = total annihilation causing the black and white of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DESTROY.gif 
Views:	262 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	1442  
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    ....We aren't trying to make a new one >_> we're trying to "destroy it"
    Seems like it would make more sense to have a contest for a new logo rather than destroying it ;_;

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Seems like it would make more sense to have a contest for a new logo rather than destroying it ;_;

THANK YOU.

This is why your currently my second favorite user on G-H. Sorry but Maniac is pretty cool.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Whats up guys? Seeing as I would like a VIP membership for Action Replay latches and such, here is my entry. Hoping you like it!

Name:	ghlogodestruction.gif 
Views:	265 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	1443  
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Default OK final attempt.

FINAL ATTEMPT!!!

Gosh I hope this works.

edited so it dosn't look so Copy and pasted. At least I'll win most entrys. <__<

Name:	logo3.gif 
Views:	248 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	1444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo3.gif 
Views:	253 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	1445  

I was thinking about entering something for the heck of it, but I don't think I can. xD

Yayz! 300 posts!
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

You can have sonic run over the letters.

Blog Entries

VIP members can enter stuff. I just have to pick the best non-VIP entry to win the membership. I might pick a VIP entry for the actual logo. I like siesta's so far. It's pretty cool. Oni's is good too!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Here's my little example, I guess Asteroids theme, of course!

Name:	logo.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	1446  
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks Vash. I have done work with Pokemon sprites, so thought that would be a good way to destroy the GH logo. =D
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg