Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Giveaway!

Blog Entries

Default VIP Giveaway!

This last month, we asked for $40 from our loyal members to take care of the server bill. What did we get? $27 extra! You guys are the best. To thank all of you, I've decided to start a VIP giveaway!

You're not getting it by doing nothing, though! You have to do a little photoshop magic to win this giveaway! Allow me to explain...

This is our loyal Game-Hackers logo that has served us well for quite a while. Unfortunately, now we must defeat it! I need the most creative way to destroy our logo, made in photoshop or another image editing program. It must fit in the current image dimensions and blend in with the theme we have now. We need at least 10 entries before we can give away the VIP membership!

Set it on fire! Attack it with pikachu! Maybe teh mudkipz will attack! Who knows? Get creative and you could earn yourself a VIP membership for 1 year, on the house!

Again, we need at least 10 entries before we can begin judging them. Get to work! The winner might get to see their logo on every page!

Here's my example logo:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo.png 
Views:	483 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	1447  
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I'll do it. I'll lose but I'll try... Free VIP?

Also I plan on changing the colors. What font does the logo use.
    Last edited by Liniscool; 08-23-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

This is difficult. I'll be working on it until my fingers fall off.

(Just so Charlie will be somewhat happy, I left the top regular )
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Will probably not win given how creative our community is However if you need at least ten to judge why not

Name:	VIPEntry.png 
Views:	339 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	1439  

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

So far so good. I'm gonna add binary for more fun.

Name:	logo2.gif 
Views:	324 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	1440  
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liniscool View Post
    So far so good. I'm gonna add binary for more fun.
    ....We aren't trying to make a new one >_> we're trying to "destroy it"

nfortunately, now we must defeat it! I need the most creative way to destroy our logo, made in photoshop or another image editing program.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Oh crap. Well I wasted part of my life.

took me 2 to 3 hours but done

Name:	Gamehackerslogo.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1441  

Blog Entries

Looks good everybody! Nice entries so far! Keep 'em coming
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I'll try but I really suck at photoshopping