Thread: Virtual Console

Blog Entries

Default Virtual Console

Thought I'd make a topic discussing Virtual Console games; including my opinions on the best games to purchase and what games I own. Join in the discussion

Currently, my Virtual Console includes:
    -Super Mario Bros.
    -Super Mario Bros. 3
    -Super Mario World
    -Donkey Kong
    -Bomberman '93
    -Sin & Punishment
    -Street Fighter II

Here's my opinion on must-haves for the Virtual Console:

At the moment, there are plenty of classics to choose from on the VC. Which do you choose? I'd definitely start with Super Mario Bros. 3. That's really a no-brainer. From there, I'd recommend Sin & Punishment. Definitely the best import game to hit VC yet. After that, Pokemon Snap. A great N64 classic that now allows you to send your in-game shots to your Wii Friends. I don't own this game on my VC because I felt it more appropriate to gift it to one of my friends as a Christmas present. After Snap, it's time for some Bomberman. Straight up classic that'll keep you and your friends entertained when you're hanging out. I also like to play a little Blades of Steel with my friends. A good hockey game for NES. From there, if you haven't already, you should purchase Super Mario Bros. How could you pass on the original? Also, sometime in the beginning of February you can expect Super Smash Bros. for the N64. I defintiely recommend picking this one up!

Those are just my opinions, though. What games do you guys have/recommend?
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Default Re: Virtual Console

How could you forget Legend of Zelda: OoT. Too bad, I can't get any VC games. Someone send me a gift!!!

Blog Entries

I was just recommending from the games I have purchased...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

ohh, my bad. Well I recomend.....
    Well, I dont know, but I know my moms credit card pin, but that would be illegal or I would get grounded.

I like Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

I haven't bought any new VC games in over a year so Im not really sure what they have now.

ok i would recomen definetley: super mario! hmmm the others don't know but if theres a street fighter for the nes or snes those!