Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last one to post in this topic wins.

Blog Entries

Default Last one to post in this topic wins.

Ggogogogogogogo

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

>_> Now what happened to the last topic like this?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

I seem to have won (for the time being)

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Or ignore my post...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

I really don't know what happened to the other one, but it feels like a trap if I were to ask you what happened to it

Default aaa

Easiest way to win:

Whoever posts next is gay.

**** I forgot about deleting posts. >_>
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Definition of gay - given to social pleasures often including dissipation; "led a gay Bohemian life"; "a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies"

I won

reversal. Now SonicHyuga is gay
    Next post gets banned, no reversals!

Blog Entries

your ban gun has seems to have ricocheted and hit the wall next to me, where will the ban go? NOBODY KNOWS!

lmao. Billy Mays Caps Lock ftw