Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: District 9

Default District 9

This looks quite good.

Blog Entries

I dun know... I kind of want to watch it, but then like I don't really want to watch it xD.

If my internet comes back up it's guaranteed that I'll watch it ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

i HAVE to see this. the trsiler was awesome cause i have a surround sound computer so the voices and sfx came from different sides.

Blog Entries

One of the best movies I have ever seen

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

I agree nw5. A weird one but ****ing brilliant and badass at the same time.

Great Movie haha - I wonder if there will be a district 10 where the alien comes back?

Also there were about 3 different endings!

And I didn't really like the half documentarary style they should have done that properly

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

It's just great because it really shows how savage people can get and it's truly realistic in that sense. Back when racism was a big thing, pretty much the same concept in the movie.

Blog Entries

Looks like a pretty good movie...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

It seems as though half of Charlie's posts are awesome songs or music videos or videos. lol

Does look like a good movie though.
    Last edited by siestacat; 09-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

You guys want to download it ? pm me i will give you a video