View Poll Results: Whos more likely to become Honorary Member?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sora1234

5 31.25%
  • LinIsCool

3 18.75%
  • Maniac's Neither button...

8 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sora1234 V.s. Liniscool

Default Sora1234 V.s. Liniscool

Myself and Lin have decided to hold a vote to see who the Game-Hacker members would think is closer to becoming a honorary member.Ill start out with some messages and signs.

Do you want a 3 year old to be your next Honorary member?

^^^^ Actual photo of LinIsCool Age 3

Or do you want someone with

To help with the rough times? Im that someone.

Lastly

Dont vote for LinIsCool

Vote for me because im a

Im Sora1234 and I endorse this message.

Why thanks. Also my speech.
    It's a jungle out there
    Disorder and confusion everywhere
    No one seems to care
    Well I do
    Hey, who's in charge here?
    It's a jungle out there
    Poison in the very air we breathe
    Do you know what's in the water that you drink?
    Well I do, and it's amazing
    People think I'm crazy, 'cause I worry all the time
    If you paid attention, you'd be worried too
    You better pay attention
    Or this world we love so much might just kill you
    I could be wrong now, but I don't think so
    It's a jungle out there
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Looks like lil' Liniscool is a playa. :P
    And your opinion matters?

Didn't you say you would vote for me?
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

No you didn't...

I understand. :_; That was beautiful.