Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a tool

Default I am a tool

I am a tool

Blog Entries

Oh really? Is this your site? Let them run it how they want to run it, run your site as how you want to run it. No one cares about your fag of the day blog, now gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Wow you created an account just to say Game Hackers blows. Man you must have no life whatsoever. Stupid cunt

Wow, You know, when you said you were a tool I realized that you were an attention whore. Congratulations, you earn Twenty Bucks a day by doing 45 minutes of work.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamehackersblow View Post
    Kinda sad if I really liked this site I would get it better stats but heres the stats

alexa rank 1million 23 thousand 965
    pagerank 0 (i think its 1 in some parts)
    Considering most of you know little to nothing about search engine optimization ill give it in english. THIS SITE BLOWS. It's a wonder its indexed in google. The only traffic your getting is from the people who are on this site. With a right Seo expert you could make 100s of NEW visitors a day. Sad part is that'll never happen and maniac will edit this to
    I am a tool.
    But at this rate game-hackers.com is going no where
    MY bllog is ranked 2 and has a better alexa ranking than this site. And I'm one person striving for my site. Unlike yours where every day 3/4/5 admins mods come on to do there best for this site.

Spelling Corrections:Page Rank are two different words,Blog is spelled like this "Blog".Btw:You and your blog can go blow a ****.Also I wanna see your blog.Probably looks like a piece of crap.Post a link and bring it on *****.

I smell a P7 Fag.

Edit:
    Link or GTFO nub.
    go get ddos'd
    Last edited by Oni-Neoxes; 08-09-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries

You know its rather a shame that you think its sucks, yet you bother to actually post here about this. As for the I am a tool thing, great idea, but I'm not the one that goes around doing that normally.

I will however move this to the right forum, or more "correct" forum.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Nothing personal maniac but a lot of us do this to ACC, but really this is one of the most popular hacking forums. (One of them), so if you can do better TC, then please do.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.