Thread: Ladder Shades

Exclamation Ladder Shades

Does anyone have them yet???

> Does anyone have them yet???
    Not yet
    (as usual, don't trust anything you read on ACC forums)

AS OF JUNE24 PM: it is not on the Nintendo server yet - the data there is still the flag day thing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

well, it's the 27th and this item was supposed to be 'released' for distribution four days ago. so either nintendo forgot...or they changed their minds. in any case i don't think its ever going to be released, which is somewhat disappointing, since in my opinion, they looked kind of cool.

Blog Entries

I think Nintendo was just overambitious with their delivery periods. People are still getting the Flag Day DLC (Yes, I've talked to a few people who even got it today the 26th). It'll come out eventually, but only when Nintendo feels their last DLC has reached the maximum amount of users it can.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    well, it's the 27th and this item was supposed to be 'released' for distribution four days ago. so either nintendo forgot...or they changed their minds. in any case i don't think its ever going to be released, which is somewhat disappointing, since in my opinion, they looked kind of cool.
    Do you or anyone have a picture of the Ladder Shades?

sorry, no i don't.

you can check it on the official site, i guess:

http://us.wii.com/animalcrossing.jsp

but that's the only pic i know of. so far, i don't think anyone has them yet.

On ACC every thread asking for the ladder shade got no response or they weren't out yet.