Okay guys, you might know me as the translator from Rhys' It's a Wonderful World translation years ago at RHDN, but I'm not here for that.

I saw a lot of fuss around the forums about "which flashcart to get for the DSi"
Fret not, as I have three of the five currently released for the DSi.

Note: I will add pictures later.

Overview:

~Acekard 2i~
Slightly shorter than a retail cartridge, a little bulky (you can feel a hump on the front)
It has a really nice sticker, the only shiny one out of the three. It has a spring-loaded microSD slot in the back.

~DSTTi~
About the same size as a retail cartridge, it comes in only white. The microSD slot is NOT spring-loaded, but I personally prefer it that way. It shows a really nice contrast if you have a black DSi.

~EZFlash Vi~
Appearance-wise, it's kinda ugly. You can see bumps and lines coming from under the sticker. It's pretty stealthy, as it has the microSD slot on the side of it. It's not spring-loaded, but I like it that way.

Interface/Features:

~Acekard 2i~ Advanced
The Acekard 2i (Running under Smiths' AKAIO) is a magnificent experience. Organized windows and settings, it's a really nice feeling overall. Everything from copying/cutting/pasting. The down-side being, it doesn't auto-detect saves like it should, and as a result, a lot of your save files will have abnormal save sizes.

~DSTTi~ Simple
Not looking for those extra features? Then the DSTTi is for you, accompanied by Yasu's YSMenu. The YSMenu is the ideal firmware choice for most people that want the simple task of playing games.

~EZFlash Vi~ Complicated
It takes real work to get used to the interface. It's so unorganized, and the features are pretty horrible. The re-mastered 2.0 engine is great for the simple-minded, as it looks great, and it loads quick. The plus to the EZFlash, is that save files are stored in a separate folder, which makes backing up saves a breeze.

Overall:

I would personally recommend the DSTTi, as it is the cheapest of the three, and it is the easiest to use.

Remember to always make your purchases at Stuffs4Kids, as they have the quickest shipping time, and lowest prices. I received all three of my flashcarts the next day.
Make sure you also include that you were referred from Game-Hackers, as you may receive a promotional offer.

DSTTi from Stuffs4Kids
Acekard 2i from Stuffs4Kids
EZFlash Vi from Stuffs4Kids