Thread: Terminator salvation

Cool Terminator salvation

Have any of you guys seen it yet? And if so what are your thoughts on the movie? I personally think the movie was good but it felt like it was missing something that I just can't put my finger on. What do YOU think?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Have any of you guys seen it yet? And if so what are your thoughts on the movie? I personally think the movie was good but it felt like it was missing something that I just can't put my finger on. What do YOU think?
    THEY ****ING REPLACED ARNOLD. He IS the TERMINATOR. THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHOULD BE ASSASSINATED. I WOULD NEVER GO SEE A GARBAGE MOVIE LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE.

They should never have replaced Arnold. If no one goes to see the movie, I wouldn't be surprised. If it makes a lot of money and many people see it, I'll eat my ****ing hand off.
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 05-25-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Lol, rage.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hmmm.. They replaced arnold. No wonder it was kinda funky. I still liked it but it didnt seem to have much substance and I dont know why. Still worth seeing in my *special* opinion.