5 26.32%
  • sometimes

5 26.32%
  • nope

4 21.05%

Thread: How many of you exercise?

Blog Entries

Default How many of you exercise?

Ya every day I walk for 15 minutes, run for 45 minutes, Punch my punching bag for like 30 more minutes with 1 lb weights on each wrist with some boxing gloves on, and do 120 pushups each day and like 10 situps (I hate situps). I recently got a weight set and bench for only $60 at an auction, amazingly cheap considering it came with 300 lbs in 10 lbs and 100 lbs in 25 lbs. I haven't added the weights into my schedule yet but will as soon as the weather becomes nice again. (I have to walk and run before I do any kind of other workout otherwise I'll just be lazy doing other workouts)

So how many of you people exercise aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

meh, whenever I can. I at least get some exercise in at least between 1-2 days or maybe even 2-4 days depending on the situation.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Uh, I'm lazy so I usually spend all day laying on my bed watching TV, making codes or eating (very unhealthy food) XD
    But I'm only 5'11" and 150 pounds somehow
    and I can curl 50 pounds with each arm O_o 60 for a max
    Even though I workout maybe once or 2x a week for 5 minutes
    I also have a really strong grip
    I bought a weight set, I think it has 200 pounds max, I've been curling 75 (with both arms put together)
    Also I've been doing 1 arm deadlifts (Most I can do with 1 arm is 135 pounds)
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-27-2009 at 06:42 PM.

I sit on my chair all day playing css lol no exercise for me

Blog Entries

Yup, lift 4 days a week, sometimes 2 times a day... Wend. is my day off >.> ( I normally need it.. lol) on Tuesday and Thursday I run for about an hour/do agility things.. (5.05 40 yrd dash >.> heh.. pretty **** good for my size.. 6'6" 250lbs. not much fat on me..) other than that nahhh not at all =D lol

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Maniac is a fat person with dyaaaaaab3333333333333tus, why do u gotta lie :O

Blog Entries

If you honestly want a picture I can get one... the one in my profile is from last june.. and I was about 220 lbs. then.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

LOL

100charrr