Thread: New VIP System!

Blog Entries

Default New VIP System!

Due to recent events (and a long-time ignorance to our main source of income for the site), we've decided to revamp our VIP system! Been waiting for a reason to buy VIP? Well here's your reason!

Introducing the official Game-Hackers VIP Tool

Simple log-in system to access everything!

The goodies

Also introducing our weekly VIP Rewards system, where our VIP members will be given a free game, Steam account, or anything else we can think of...but not without working for it What do we mean by working for it? Well, for example, this week's Reward included an account name and an encrypted password. The first user to decrypt the password got to keep the account. WiiFan20 cracked the password and is now enjoying his new account that includes all HL2 and Orange Box games! Nicely done, sir.

So why the move to a VIP tool? In a word, security! We've implemented a wide array of security features to make sure our VIP releases stay private in the future. We've also made sure the system is extremely simple to use for our members. New content will automatically be added each time you run the app. No annoying updates!

Our current VIP members might be wondering, what about the large script database? That will remain here at the VIP section on the forums! We won't be implementing script support to the tool. We feel our current system is doing just fine for script releases.

Any discussion on VIP releases downloaded from the tool will still be held in the VIP section of the forums. This tool will not replace the VIP section. The VIP tool is just the best way we can deliver our releases to the members by quick and secure means. Feel free to post any comments or suggestions you have for the tool in this topic. VIP members will also find a topic in the VIP section where they can voice their opinions after using the client.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

I like it

Blog Entries

Nice job vash, glad to see the official release on this. The VIP Rewards system sounds great :P

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Don't know how it worked before, but sounds great.
    But you maybe want to change the layout a bit (remove this ugly standard Windows borders and replace them with some fancy ones )

Mkay... So in order to become a VIP member I need to either become an honorary member or to pay 20 bucks? Hey a do any of you adminish peoples, vash virus maniac, live in CA? Like maybe I could swing by and drop off the 20$. But then again maybe not.

Soo.... Honorary members need to gain respect and contribute to the site... Mkay I'll add that to my todo list.

Oh and thank you guys!!
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Haha nope it'd be nice though.. better than ohio at times

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Yeah.... I am going to get vip soon... I made a paypal account and everything...

Hey is there a mac version of this?
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-30-2009 at 07:25 PM.