Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITEM_TOOL Items Sharing Thread

Hybrid View

Does anyone have the Pichu Hat and outfit design? I really want it. The Emerald Pokemon Hat would be awesome to have if anyone makes it.

hey marioANDluigi95!!! can you add me to give me those tools? please!! i really want them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    hey marioANDluigi95!!! can you add me to give me those tools? please!! i really want them!!
    Tools? What tools?

Hey, I am new to this whole hacked item things and I really like some of the stuff you guys made. I just have a question. How do you install these items into your savegame. I am anxious to use all of them. Sorry for the noob questions.

Read the first post step by step instructions + link to tool download

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Thankk you but I read the first post and I still dont know how to download this into the savegame

I'm sorry wrong thread
    Search EZ_DLC

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

not tools, hats

not tools, hats
    hey mango do you know how to add those hats into your real town and not the test town

Quote Originally Posted by metsrbeast94 View Post
    hey mango do you know how to add those hats into your real town and not the test town
    i don't have gecko usb but if you know how without gecko usb can you tell me please