Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ITEM_TOOL Items Sharing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    I'm going to wait until I learn how to WEAR hats to post the downloads...

Ash Ketchum Hat (made from Red Cap)...
    Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    My Ash Kethum hat now on the HEAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    Upload the Ash Ketchum hat!!!

Here's the download! Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there a way to add these items to our games now? Or will the have to pass the HDLC quidelines .So they can be added later?

> Is there a way to add these items to our games now? Or will the have to pass the HDLC quidelines
    Most can easily be changed into "OHDLC" for hackers to play with. Some may be too big (eg: MasterSword) and require some hand trimming. There are limitations to OHDLC (ie. only 1 hat, only 2 custom axes; so far)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

DDD

Well...the Dimentio mask, and Captain Falcon helmet would be nice, I like those two the best. You rock!
    And your opinion matters?

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > Is there a way to add these items to our games now? Or will the have to pass the HDLC quidelines
    Most can easily be changed into "OHDLC" for hackers to play with. Some may be too big (eg: MasterSword) and require some hand trimming. There are limitations to OHDLC (ie. only 1 hat, only 2 custom axes; so far)
    Thanks DsPet, i cant wait ^^

re: OHDLC items from Hacked Items on this thread.

FWIW: I'm working on an EZ_DLC_Install V3 that will load item data from separate files. For axe items, you will be able to put any item in either of the two slots. Additional slots for "OHDLC" may be added soon. So far there is only one hacked DLC slot for hats, and I don't think Nintendo would like us reusing their existing hat slots.
    -----
    Additional request: (for those interested in OHDLC)
    Give your item a name of less than 12 characters, so we'll know what to call it!
    Please keep in mind that due to technical limitations, it may not be possible to realize certain items. We hope you won't feel upset if you preferred item is not picked up ;->

NOTE: for item names, that's a maximum of 11 characters. The name will include a " HDLC" at the end. The full length is 16 unicode characters.
    Last edited by DsPet; 04-14-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Could you please turn my item into an OHDLC? It is the Death Note mat. Can you call it "DN_Mat" please. I would really appreciate it. I uploaded the file on the 1st page.

> Could you please turn my item into an OHDLC?
    Sure, let me put it another way, I'll try to turn them all into OHDLC. If they don't work easily it may take a little longer. Please give it a name, otherwise I'll pick something obvious.
    If you *don't* want me to turn it into OHDLC, then let me know ;->

so we can't turn them into REAL Hdlc?
    Cause my friends want these items but i tell them no i can't distribute them.
    Not that i want all of my items made.
    In fact i don't really want any of them made. Except maybe the master sword.
    So yea the main questoin, is can we actually make them into REAL HDLC?

does anyone want me to post the awkward pikmin and blue dsi?
    or anything else?