Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto clicker

Default Auto clicker

I play a game called Ruinsofchaos, I was wondering if anyone has or can make an auto clicker for this game, Some of the players with higher clicks use one, it is obvious, but of course they will not share their resource. This is a text-based game that has an available in-game recruiter that is clicked using capcha-coded numbers (predefined by the game). This is a screenshot of the recruiter the game has access too.

I would be willing to pay for this information, my girlfriend is a programming student and has not yet advanced this far is programming yet, and the information would also be very useful to her in learning some of this coding as well.

If you reply here could you also reply to my email address at [email protected]
    Last edited by oppiz123; 04-09-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Forgot contact information

Blog Entries

Have you considered a ghost mouse? Ghost mouse allows you to record your movement/clicking, then you can loop it so it just does it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DG For This Useful Post:

They are random generated, i will try. And thanks,i have a
    $100 for anyone who can make this.

Blog Entries

Well, it seems to be between 1 and 9 everytime. It'd be simple to have it randomly generate a number between 1-9 everytime and automatically enter it. It wouldn't be correct everytime, but it would still rack up the clicks quite rapidly.

EDIT: Ah, there is a 5/10 error rate.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

yeah they are randomly generated but the 5/10 thing is what we are having difficulty stepping over. My girlfriend tried a hovering autoclicker that simply clicks one of the numbers constantly at extremely fast speeds, (it was a long shot, but definatly worth a try). The 5/10 error rate prevented this however. We also have searched for an image recognizer where we could upload the capchas themselves into the program's resources, so when the image is displayed the program would recognize which number was in the interface and know the browser coordinates of the click for that image. however we cant find a program like it.

Someone who plays the game has created a clicker in Visual Basic that displays the images in an alternate program apart from the browser. This program recognizes these images and sends the confirmed clicks back to the website itself but this is not an autoclicker. But it is similar to the idea of a program recognizing the images. This program is found here
    http://sltproductions.net/index.php

Blog Entries

From the looks of it, the site itself supports the autoclicker you mentioned (giving every user a direct download to it). Why bother creating one yourself?

Thats not a Auto clicker,if it is i have not got it to work.I click about 180 cpm,when they out click me by 200,000 in about 6 hours,i just want one that will work for me,set it and let it work for me.
    Last edited by oppiz123; 04-15-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Blog Entries

I've been thinking of ways to do this. Just give me some time. I love the challenge.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    I've been thinking of ways to do this. Just give me some time. I love the challenge.
    If Vash is working on something, you just know it'll be awesome XD

Please take your time, i hope it is a challenge you can over come, i wish i had the knowledge to do some of this.I think i even saw you joined the game to check it out. I am trying to even the playing field,and kick some butt, I know some of them have something to help them out with what we call clicking. And thanks
    Last edited by oppiz123; 04-15-2009 at 10:34 PM.