Thread: DSi

Hybrid View

Nope. Not possible. The PSP had a battery that booted it into a maintence mode. This (as far as anyone knows) cannot be done.

Hey everyone. Not sure if you have already seen this, but team twiizers has hacked the DSi to run homebrew in DSi mode. They have been working on it for about a week.

Click Here For the video.

In the video, they use a game and this IS a DSi enhanced game.

It is not currently ideal for the average user, as you can see that there are boards and wires connected to the cartridge. This is the way that they will be able to extract keys and actually decode the system. Looks promising and one of the biggest steps in DSi hacking so far!

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    Hey everyone. Not sure if you have already seen this, but team twiizers has hacked the DSi to run homebrew in DSi mode. They have been working on it for about a week.

Click Here For the video.

In the video, they use a game and this IS a DSi enhanced game.

It is not currently ideal for the average user, as you can see that there are boards and wires connected to the cartridge. This is the way that they will be able to extract keys and actually decode the system. Looks promising and one of the biggest steps in DSi hacking so far!
    YESSSSSSSS!!!! Go team twiizers!!!!

Yeah biggest news in months. It was on DSiBrew.org today. His blog (bushing's blog) says to stay tuned and that there is more to come. I'm hoping there will be more within the next few days. Can't wait to tear apart my DSi and do some modifications =D. Or do a nice simple software hack =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Im hoping for a hack

Moddings not my thing XD

Yeah there will be something for sure. DSiWare, a game, system menu or what, but I am sure the DSi will be hacked.

New news as of a few days ago. GOt this from DSiBrew

24 July 09: The Drunken Coders team have made a speed comparison of the old DS and DSi using Team Twiizers "Classic Word Games" exploit. They have posted the results on their blog

Here is the link to DSiBrew and the Drunken Coders Blog.

THey did a little test to see if the DSi is clocked faster than the original. It is a simple count to a million and blink. It is the first official "Homebrew" to be run on the DSi besides the twiizers logo across the top. They used the same exploit as team twiizers though.