Thread: DSi

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    :Updates:
    Well... BaNnErBoMb is impossible. The banner format is much too simple. Tricking the DSi into thinking homebrew is another channel is also impossible. Fake signing is impossible. It was only possible on the Wii. Our pretty much only hope is to get a savegame exploit going with a "DSi enhanced" game. A DSi enhanced game is already out. It is called My Healthy Cooking Coach. An exploit may be possible, but you need a key to decrypt the files and look at it. Of course, loopy_ seems to be the only one with the key and he isn't sharing yet. It has already been dumped and uploaded to the internet, but I believe posting roms is illegal here so I won't give anyone the link. Anyway, someone may make a "DSi enhanced" flashcart, but other than that we just have to wait for someone to release the common key or find a loophole in My healthy cooking coach.

Edit: Wireless download station is also not a good idea. Thats only in DS mode, and the DSi has safeguards in place to stop you from doing that. Also, I have spoken to Loopy_ and he says the bruteforcer is useless. It would take about 1000 years for it to actually find something. Stop using it. Bogs down your computer anyway.
    Longshot but what exactly does the safeguard block?I was thinking someone could make a homebrew app that functions like the nintendo channel and send it as a download.Still its a longshot and users without a wii couldnt download it. Thx for the update

P.s I have a wireless usb card