Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DSi

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know the workings of demo downloads are all ready well understood and with a compatible wireless card you can easily 'make' any windows computer into a download station.
    That sounds pretty interesting. I might look into it.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know the workings of demo downloads are all ready well understood and with a compatible wireless card you can easily 'make' any windows computer into a download station.

Yes, I actually read about that the other day. Anyone got a wireless card? I`ll give you the link for the drivers if you are interested.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Ahhh... Or you could be me and put the download station roms onto a cyclods evo and broadcast to your other two ds's... Just saying... Also I tested the toysrus giveaway thingy and that is a pain to use!! But I lost my ar and wanted to get a mario item. It was lame I had to release bottle mail and do tag mode with the demo. But it was still cool!!

:Updates:
    Well... BaNnErBoMb is impossible. The banner format is much too simple. Tricking the DSi into thinking homebrew is another channel is also impossible. Fake signing is impossible. It was only possible on the Wii. Our pretty much only hope is to get a savegame exploit going with a "DSi enhanced" game. A DSi enhanced game is already out. It is called My Healthy Cooking Coach. An exploit may be possible, but you need a key to decrypt the files and look at it. Of course, loopy_ seems to be the only one with the key and he isn't sharing yet. It has already been dumped and uploaded to the internet, but I believe posting roms is illegal here so I won't give anyone the link. Anyway, someone may make a "DSi enhanced" flashcart, but other than that we just have to wait for someone to release the common key or find a loophole in My healthy cooking coach.

Edit: Wireless download station is also not a good idea. Thats only in DS mode, and the DSi has safeguards in place to stop you from doing that. Also, I have spoken to Loopy_ and he says the bruteforcer is useless. It would take about 1000 years for it to actually find something. Stop using it. Bogs down your computer anyway.
    Last edited by siestacat; 06-28-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Added COntent

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    :Updates:
    Well... BaNnErBoMb is impossible. The banner format is much too simple. Tricking the DSi into thinking homebrew is another channel is also impossible. Fake signing is impossible. It was only possible on the Wii. Our pretty much only hope is to get a savegame exploit going with a "DSi enhanced" game. A DSi enhanced game is already out. It is called My Healthy Cooking Coach. An exploit may be possible, but you need a key to decrypt the files and look at it. Of course, loopy_ seems to be the only one with the key and he isn't sharing yet. It has already been dumped and uploaded to the internet, but I believe posting roms is illegal here so I won't give anyone the link. Anyway, someone may make a "DSi enhanced" flashcart, but other than that we just have to wait for someone to release the common key or find a loophole in My healthy cooking coach.

Edit: Wireless download station is also not a good idea. Thats only in DS mode, and the DSi has safeguards in place to stop you from doing that. Also, I have spoken to Loopy_ and he says the bruteforcer is useless. It would take about 1000 years for it to actually find something. Stop using it. Bogs down your computer anyway.
    Longshot but what exactly does the safeguard block?I was thinking someone could make a homebrew app that functions like the nintendo channel and send it as a download.Still its a longshot and users without a wii couldnt download it. Thx for the update

P.s I have a wireless usb card

Well, That is basically fakesigning and it cannot be done. Another thing: If it was in DS download play you are in DS mode, not DSi mode. Basically that means back to square one. Something like that worked for the DS (orginall) but it was fixed when the DS lite was released.

Lightbulb

I wonder if there is a way to hack the DSi with a Battery and an SD card. (kind of like the PSP)

Just a thought.

Nope. Not possible. The PSP had a battery that booted it into a maintence mode. This (as far as anyone knows) cannot be done.

Hey everyone. Not sure if you have already seen this, but team twiizers has hacked the DSi to run homebrew in DSi mode. They have been working on it for about a week.

Click Here For the video.

In the video, they use a game and this IS a DSi enhanced game.

It is not currently ideal for the average user, as you can see that there are boards and wires connected to the cartridge. This is the way that they will be able to extract keys and actually decode the system. Looks promising and one of the biggest steps in DSi hacking so far!

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    Hey everyone. Not sure if you have already seen this, but team twiizers has hacked the DSi to run homebrew in DSi mode. They have been working on it for about a week.

Click Here For the video.

In the video, they use a game and this IS a DSi enhanced game.

It is not currently ideal for the average user, as you can see that there are boards and wires connected to the cartridge. This is the way that they will be able to extract keys and actually decode the system. Looks promising and one of the biggest steps in DSi hacking so far!
    YESSSSSSSS!!!! Go team twiizers!!!!