Thread: Item Editing Tools - early alpha (USB Gecko or gamesave)

Hybrid View

Fvn, you can get it here:
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Savegame_Installer

I'm going to try to reinstall it now...

thanks tell me how it works

Well, after I reinstalled it, I realized that it probably wasn't the program that was wrong. If you look in your folder with your RVFOREST.dat file, there should be other files, including a video file. If there isn't, that might make it so it doesn't work. Just go extract your current town (you'll get the movie files, and that stuff then), and then replace the town data with the TESTTOWN data. It should work then.

Also, I see now why you should only test one HDLC at a time. I tried to test a Green Pikmin Hat, and a Green Lightsabre at the same time, and the hat appeared in my hands, xD.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jys072595 For This Useful Post:

thanks a lot it worked

Your welcome. I'm glad I was about to find out what went wrong. Would stink if it didn't work, xD.

To DSPet - What do the video file, and the other files, actually do?

when i install my savegame (with the green lightsabre) and run gecko os with the code the lighsabres and the other DLC Items are invisible...

Im form europe (RUUP)

> If you look in your folder with your RVFOREST.dat file, there should be other files, including a video file. ...
    Thanks, I'll clarify that in the tutorial (ie. copy over a previous Extract). Same rules as using the other tools ACToolkit/PattView/NPC_Tool etc.
    > To DSPet - What do the video file, and the other files, actually do?
    The important one is FILELIST.DAT. The rest are part of the standard gamesave stuff inside the Wii.

> when i install my savegame (with the green lightsabre) and run gecko os with the code the lighsabres and the other DLC Items are invisible...
    > Im form europe (RUUP)
    I tested the RUUP version earlier. Check that the 'patch' command is uploading the proper patch_ruup.bin. Has any other RUUP user tried this (USB Gecko or Gamesave) ?