6 28.57%
  • 4.Perfect

7 33.33%
  • 5.The Best system ever

4 19.05%

Thread: The Dsi

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    So far the DSi is boring. I bet a lot of people are waiting for new DSi shop items to be released so they can spend their free 1000 points. I don't wanna buy any of the stuff they have right now in there.
    I'm actually posting this with the DSi and Warioware Snapped is pretty good if you ask me.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ya i got that game today. pretty fun.

The DSi is AMAZING. I'm using it to post this right now. What really confuses me is the fact that the DSi' camaras are better than my phone camara. xD
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Well, I bought my DSi a while ago, and it was cool! At first the control scheme was comlpicating (due to taking the jump from DS original to DSi). But, I'm getting used to it :P

But, now I'm getting bored with it, and I'm thinking that I may sell it around december >_> unless at least one of two things happen; either, Nintendo upgrades their browser to be at LEAST as good as the Wii's features, or SD homebrew is released.
    *crosses fingers*

Default So

Anyone working on making homebrew for dsi?

"Not rushing anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Anyone working on making homebrew for dsi?

"Not rushing anyone"
    According to Toenailed and Siestacat, the ROM's are almost complete. This information is a week old, so they might be complete by now. Their method is to hack it directly using an SD card. I'm trying to contact Siesta but meh, haven't seen him for a week.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    According to Toenailed and Siestacat, the ROM's are almost complete. This information is a week old, so they might be complete by now. Their method is to hack it directly using an SD card. I'm trying to contact Siesta but meh, haven't seen him for a week.

Cool so can you go into more depth?

[Such as what hack we might use?]

Or does it make a homebrew channel upon loading the dsi?

Or more complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Cool so can you go into more depth?

[Such as what hack we might use?]

Or does it make a homebrew channel upon loading the dsi?

Or more complicated?
    The only other info I know is- nevermind, I'll keep it as a surprise. Let's just say it will be very nice.