Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Town sharing thread

I don't know if this thread takes requests or anything, but could someone do a town that has a central island with some bridges, and the island is large enough to hold 2 player houses and 1 NPC House?

EDIT: Nevermind, found one on DarkAC.

mine :P well my Idea
    It's such a cool town though I moved the bus stop to the main island for convinience and the gate is right there XD

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Sorry for the bump, but I really needed to post this =3

Introducing the invisible maze!

I decided to make one after learning that the item code 'D000' can be placed in the game using the Real Time World Edit code, creating an invisible-wall-like-thing.

Then, I used ACToolkit to make a maze with borders as 'stump size 5' (since it wouldn't allow me to create multiples of D000)

Once I installed my new town, I used dragonboy269's 'Real-Time Search and Replace (text activated version)' code to convert the 0008's (stumps) into D000's!

And Voila! My first ever invisible maze! =D

Make sure pattern 1-1 is the same as 1-2, and make 1-3 some kind of finish line if u like. Also, make sure 1-4 is a different color than 1-1 and 1-2 so you can copy 1-4 onto pattern space 1-2 when you're ready to show your visitors the answer to the maze ;D

and have fun!!!

(notice: u won't need to use dragonboy269's code with the included town layout. You only need it if you're making your own invisible maze... oh, and the bunny foil is if you want to have a contest to see how many u can find)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InvisibleMaze1.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	1623  
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bowsakirby For This Useful Post:

seems to be epic, i'd try it if i wasnt retired from accf

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bowsakirby View Post
    (notice: u won't need to use dragonboy269's code with the included town layout. You only need it if you're making your own invisible maze... oh, and the bunny foil is if you want to have a contest to see how many u can find)
    Don't recall DBoy having a real time Search And Replace... But w\e..
    Last edited by Maniac; 11-10-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Well, actually I got it off another forum...

I tried using yours first, but for some reason i couldn't get it to work... =S

eh, who knows, maybe the original will work for others ;D

Blog Entries

May of been the activator.. should be fixed now. Anywho nice idea on the maze

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Could someone make a town that's like an Animal Crossing University or Animal Crossing College Campus? I have seen a town like this before and it was awesome. If someone could make that I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link to my mediafire page where I have the following maps posted. The borders are off on 2 & 3 if I remember correctly. (They were originally test maps.) Easily corrected by adding/changing the borders. I should be updating it again at some point. ♥

Map 1 | Map 2 | Map 3 | Map 4 | Map 5 | Map 6 | Map 7 | Map 8 | Map 9 | Map 10

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post:

Those are some really neat looking Acre Layouts, any chance of getting the town bin file to go with the map?