Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Town sharing thread

good job, it looks much better.
    edit: you forgot to include the .map file of the give away town
    the rar contains : map.jpg image1.jpg and giveaway1.bin (the acres)
    Last edited by DDD; 07-06-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon-Snake View Post
    >DDD
    I like your town!
    Thanks.

Default map

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    good job, it looks much better.
    edit: you forgot to include the .map file of the give away town
    the rar contains : map.jpg image1.jpg and giveaway1.bin (the acres)
    Added Map File

When I play the AC Forest map DDD made it freezes every time! I did everything right then the game crashes when i go walk up to the gate to open it for a friend or just play the map alone! Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by sy7hf7tgtgrf View Post
    When I play the AC Forest map DDD made it freezes every time! I did everything right then the game crashes when i go walk up to the gate to open it for a friend or just play the map alone! Help me!
    after importing the .map file, did u remove the brown and black blocks that appear in the town editor?

NEW MAP, AN AWESOME GAME!
    important: the map contains a pool pattern made by wiifan420 and the rock pattern created by wii420. use the blue stone gate for your gate style because you can walk through the corners when it is not connected to the wall.
    A King's Downfall
    In this game there are 4 characters, it is designed to be an online game.
    first character: The King, he lives and rules in his huge castle, he can Not carry weapons, his only item is a Golden Can.
    second character: The Wizard, This spellcaster protects the king, his duty is to prevent any harm done to the king, his weapon is the magical bubble wand which paralyzes the enemy for 10 seconds, the enemy that has been paralyzed has to stop moving and then count to 10 to be able to walk/run again.
    third character: The Silver Knight, this loyal fellow has sworn to protect the king and keep the intruders out, his weapon is a silver axe which can cut through anything. he protects the castle from intruder, once hit by his might axe you must follow him to the prison of bees and you have to stay there for 3 minutes.
    fourth character: The Rival, his dreams of being the king were taken away from him and now he has sworn to kill the king and become the king himself. he is a master of disguise, he hides in the shadows and strikes when the time is right.

Items:
    The King: Royal Crown, RoyalShirt, Golden Can
    The Wizard: Wizard's Cap, Spade Shirt, Bubble Wand
    The Silver Knight: Knight's Helmet, Armor Suit, Silver Axe
    The Rival: Ski Mask, Burglar's Shirt, Jungle Camo, Golden Axe, Golden Shovel

Objective:
    Wizard: protect the king at all costs.
    Knight: protect the castle and the king and imprison the intruders.
    King: walk around, enjoy your awesomeness and water the flowers if you want.
    Rival: sneak in and attack the king with your axe.

Prison: the prison is a horrible place with bees, once the rival has been spotted, the knight will go after him, the rival has to hide in one of those rocky hideouts or hide in one of the houses, if the rival has been hit by the axe of the knight, he has to go to the prison for 3 minutes and HE HAS TO STAY THERE FOR 3 MINUTES, and when the rival is hiding inside a house and the knight finds him after chasing him, he has to go to the prison with him for 3 minutes.

Mission Accomplished: when the rival successfully hits the king he switches roles with the king. the wizard and the knight can switch anytime they want.
    >> Video <<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a king's downfall.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	1269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	1270  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DDD; 07-08-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added a new map

What? I'll try to figure it out but can you tell me what are black and brown blocks?

EDIT: I erased the rocks and brown blocks but it still freezes on me!
    Last edited by sy7hf7tgtgrf; 07-08-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Found something out

idk why thats happening, it works fine for me...

Can you tell me all the things you did to get the map in the game?

EDIT: I think I know why know. I just downloaded the giveaway town (the one in like page 2 or 3) and all of those items made my Wii freeze. Mostly because it probably had so much to load it got confused and froze. There are a ton of trees and stuff in AC Forest map so it did the same thing! Anyone willing to fix this for me I and some of my friends want to play this map and I want to too! Please Help Me! Or maybe it's because I have so much garbage on my Wii? ?_? Nop I did everything I could think of: cool it down with a high powerd fan it felt like a wind storm, taking like all save data and like every wii shop channel of but did'nt work and thats it! Help me please!! Anyone!!!!
    Last edited by sy7hf7tgtgrf; 07-08-2009 at 04:59 PM.