Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Town sharing thread

Ban-hammered!

Anywhere help me how to hack my ACCF

You need a real copy of the game. SD card, HBC on your Wii, and the apps save extractor, and installer.
    From there with the game in your Wii. Use the extractor and remove the file. If will be in a folder on your SD. Next use the tools on this site ACToolKit to open the game's master file. Which is called RVFOREST. Make a copy of that file to be safe. From There use the software and edit your town. Check out Youtube for videos on how to use it.

Ban-hammered!

thanks but.. but... i dont have a ds card xD

oh i also i give you a friend request

thanks to be my friend, oh you are a DDD friend?
    Last edited by Maniac; 07-07-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Just edit your post or send me a message. No need to post 3 times in a row. The admin may get mad so just remember that next time. If you don't have a SD card or No Homebrew Channel On your Wii. Then I'm sorry you can't hack your town yet.

Blog Entries

Merged... Please don't triple/double/w\e post.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Default Need some help

I have a question...

I want to create a new town. I have the town created. BUT..... I am using file from a prior map/town. I just edited the RV file. How do I get rid of the old town files (Banner, etc).? I want to start a fresh town.

What I did was I saved an old level/town. Then I just edited the RV file. And.... as I am finding and you already know... that does not work. I need the other 3 or 4 save files to be unique to my NEWly created town.

So I guess what I am asking... is...... how exactly do I create my own new town using ACtoolkit? Should I start using "new"?

Hope the above makes sense. THanks for any help

What do you mean start a brand new town, like new FC and new character(s)? You can't do that with AC Toolkit, It will only allow you to edit the rvforest.dat, If your looking for a new town/acre layout you can use the import/export function that comes with ac toolkit, but otherwise no. I think you will have to start a new town then extract that rvforest.dat