Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Town sharing thread

Hybrid View

Default 5th town

i forgot to take a pic in the game for this one >_>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	930 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	977  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

those are smexcellent

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    those are smexcellent
    Thanks, I kept destroying and rebuilding my town to get those (kept a backup of my original file)

Default bad

i made this first try having trouble with the sides where the brown is thank you could make me one all flat land with same building lay out
    Last edited by PAPA369; 08-29-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAPA369 View Post
    i made this first try having trouble with the sides where the brown is thank you could make me one all flat land with same building lay out
    try this order
    (light brown = brown - 1)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arces.jpg 
Views:	1004 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	995  

Cool towns :] Keep up the good work

Default my town

You know the land above your gate ..is there any way to buid a ramp up to it ?
    Last edited by PAPA369; 08-29-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Hey could you make a town with all the buildings in the ocean? that would be sick

Could someone make a town that's like an Animal Crossing University or Animal Crossing College Campus? I have seen a town like this before and it was awesome. If someone could make that I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link to my mediafire page where I have the following maps posted. The borders are off on 2 & 3 if I remember correctly. (They were originally test maps.) Easily corrected by adding/changing the borders. I should be updating it again at some point. ♥

Map 1 | Map 2 | Map 3 | Map 4 | Map 5 | Map 6 | Map 7 | Map 8 | Map 9 | Map 10

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post: