Thread: the happy face message

Default the happy face message

Well, this is basically pointless but it's kinda funny

when u highlight that happy face it turns into a sad face XD
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

Blog Entries

Are you dyslexic or something? I don't see what the hell you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DG For This Useful Post:

Default Lawl your retarded

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    Are you dyslexic or something? I don't see what the hell you are talking about.
    Dyslexia is when words scramble in your mind which prevents reading <_< clearly you are slow in the head... I don't know how to make this more clear to you...

"Well, this is basically pointless but it's kinda funny

when u highlight that happy face it turns into a sad face XD " if you can't find sence in that, you are dyslexic....if you don't know...highlighting is when you left click and hold down on the mouse, then drag the mouse....if you do that to this face--> it turns into a sad face...also its good to know what you are typing before you send it..
    Last edited by shadowluigio; 03-27-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: < . < typo due to multi-tasking

Blog Entries

Uhh

"The eyes and ears are working properly but the lower centers of the brain scramble the images or sounds before they reach the higher (more intelligent) centers of the brain." You should know what you are talking about... and you don't right click to highlight you left click >.>

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Uhh

"The eyes and ears are working properly but the lower centers of the brain scramble the images or sounds before they reach the higher (more intelligent) centers of the brain." You should know what you are talking about... and you don't right click to highlight you left click >.>

Same thing, your description was more desriptive considering you looked up a definition...ears don't have anything to do with it and eyes, me sentence made perfect sence and right was just a typo...im making a pattern doing hw and posting at the same time >_<

Blog Entries

Well of course I looked up a source for what dyslexia is... you just challenged my knowledge of it so why am I not going to google it? Also stop using IE that's what's making the smiley look emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo.

Default -sigh-

Well of course I looked up a source for what dyslexia is... you just challenged my knowledge of it so why am I not going to google it? Also stop using IE that's what's making the smiley look emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo and sad and emo.
    This is gonna go on forever...@__@ its stating the truth though D: