Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: error 20102...the end of hacking accf?

Default Okie thanks for clearing that

Thanks a lot for clearing this up i have gon on wi-fi several times and haven't gotten "banned" so im happy = D
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

It seems highly unlikely that they can remotely scan the Wii's flash memory for the HAXX ticket.

It is more likely that they are going off of customer complaints, or cruising public races for obvious cheaters, or using some other similar low-tech method.

After all, this is Nintendo we're talking about. Their online service is bottom-of-the-barrel. I'm amazed that they can even ban anyone to begin with.
    Last edited by Potatamoto; 03-23-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Actually, they ban everyone by having server issues all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    Actually, they ban everyone by having server issues all the time.
    Lol. Very well put. It seems to be their preferred means of discipline to employ.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    You'll be fine.. As said before I highly doubt they will bann people from AC:CF as they didn't with ac:ww and its more for the leader board type things.
    Ok thanks :]

I Updated my Wii, the Homebrew Channel works, i can still play online and i've got the new feature to boot channels from the SD Card. I think the ban just appears if you cheat online with gecko OS or something else...

IDark
    After you updated ..do you know if you can load a saved game from actoolkit on the sd card??
    thanks

Yes, i've placed a Test flower with the toolkit, and after installing the Savegame it was there.

I have a Question too: Can you boot the Homebrew Channel from the SD Card? This would be great, because then, i can remove the SD Card, if don't need homebrew to avoid getting banned.

ive had no problems yet
    ive edited my town like crazy with actoolkit+NPC_tool and ive loaded it with geckoOS with cheats turned on and have played online with other people

Quote Originally Posted by iDark View Post
    I have a Question too: Can you boot the Homebrew Channel from the SD Card? This would be great, because then, i can remove the SD Card, if don't need homebrew to avoid getting banned.
    Yes, you can. It booted up like a charm. However, I don't know if it will still work if you delete it of your Wii or not. It doesn't do that for other channels, but we're talking about the Homebrew Channel here.

Also, you won't get banned just by having the Homebrew Channel. There is no evidence that this is true.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8