Thread: To whom this may concern...

Blog Entries

Default To whom this may concern...

Admins and mods are here to keep the site running smoothly. I think we can all basically agree on this, correct? We can also agree that most of our staff here at Game-Hackers is knowledgable when it comes to game hacking. Usually, we're hard at work making more great codes for you guys to use. We have set up our forums the way they currently are so you can easily create a topic whenever you have something to say. Please make sure it is in the correct place. Things are labeled for a reason.

Enough rambling, now to the real point of this topic. You may be searching through our many release topics and noticing who the code creators are. Then you may think, 'Hey! I'll just send them a private message asking for a code.' *Please don't do this* I've received plenty of PMs lately asking me for certain codes. As I explained above, our forums are set up this way for a reason. Make a topic for help. Be patient. Wait for a response. I promise you, we do read your help/code requests.

Thank you,

-Vash
    Game-Hackers Staff
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Default Re: To whom this may concern...

can you prove that Vash, If that is your real forum-not-really-name-but-kinda-erm-whats-the-word-identity-yeh-thats-it-identity

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    can you prove that Virus, If that is your real forum-not-really-name-but-kinda-erm-whats-the-word-identity-yeh-thats-it-identity
    what are you talking about?

Blog Entries

Virus owns the site dude <_< he can prove it by being the first member -.- (if that is what your talking about... :\)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    I promise you, we do read your help/code requests.
    Sorry when I was a noob I got confused between you and Virus ops:

Maniac: In advance I know I'm still a noob no need to point it out (ooo as my brother would say "burn and a half"??!!!!?!!!)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: