Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

I tried that, Dem and it only worked for six out of eight of my npc's..I have all but four custome neighbors from this thread, and really was dying to try Mareep but that's the one that's giving me trouble. I'll try to do one little modification and give it another shot..you guys are great, btw thanks to everyone who worked so hard to bring us all of those neighbors!
    Last edited by zombiemom67; 03-18-2009 at 05:19 PM. Reason: I'm a dip****

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    SO this will be my first contribution to the NPC sharing thread. I hope you like him. He's a demon goat named Mephisto.

This is the final Mephisto. First picture happy. Second picture sad. Those were the only two emotions I could get out of him in his house.

So I ran into a couple of snags when i was trying to upload some of the other custom tonies i dled from here, and I think I have some troubleshooting tips, thought they may have been mentioned previously.

I used the model for Chevre or whatever her name is. If it doesn't load up right the first time (says there's nothing new) just change something arbitrary in one of the bitmaps with windows paint, save it, and try again. A tiny dot at the very top (first two lines) of the eyes bitmap will not show up after wrapping the character's head in the texture. try that. Once again, if someone already mentioned this, I offer up my appy polly logies.
    This has to be one of the best NPC's ever!!!!

Hey thanks! I always wanted to have a little bit of darkness in my happy fluffy animal crossing world, and this was just my way to express it! lol. Glad you like him.
    Everywhere at once.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post

If it doesn't load up right the first time (says there's nothing new)

Ok, found it. just open each bmp files in paintbrush and click on "file --> save".

without changing anything, you do not really need to make a change. Just open it (each new bmp files) in paintbrush and save. then import on npcs tool.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Demerzel For This Useful Post:

Unhappy i have a problem

for my neighbor that is NPC08, it never changes the texture when i change it, save and import. for example: lets say i change NPC08 to Octavian and i want the Alien looking octopus texture for him. i export textures, go to the folder NPC08, i download the Alien looking octopus texture for him then highlight all of the folders to it, and then i bring them into the NPC08 folder. i copy over the other files that it had(b0, e.0, e.1, ect). in NPC_Tool, when i click import textures, right away it says something like "0 textures imported, 10 unchanged, 0 errors" oh and i have 10 neighbors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai22 View Post
    for my neighbor that is NPC08, it never changes the texture when i change it, save and import. for example: lets say i change NPC08 to Octavian and i want the Alien looking octopus texture for him. i export textures, go to the folder NPC08, i download the Alien looking octopus texture for him then highlight all of the folders to it, and then i bring them into the NPC08 folder. i copy over the other files that it had(b0, e.0, e.1, ect). in NPC_Tool, when i click import textures, right away it says something like "0 textures imported, 10 unchanged, 0 errors" oh and i have 10 neighbors
    Read the posts in this topic...?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Wink epic...

Holy frog legs and Funions! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default my first npc

Hey everyone i just decided to make my first npc today its still not done but tell me what you think

the base is punchy

i named it pnchdOUT "punched out"

this is only my rough draft though

That looks so good! I can't wait to see what he looks like finished.

That looks pretty darn gruesome. Can't wait to see him all finished.
    Everywhere at once.