Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by neverland View Post
    Okay here is my first NPC texture ever:

Its Amaterasu from Okami. Its not very good but I think it looks a bit like her. Her name is Ammy (A character in the game calls her Ammy, and Amaterasu its too long for her name) She has the Normal Female personality, her birthday is April 20th (The day the game was released in Japan) and she is using an "U R Here Shirt". Hope you like it.

They look great, and I also made it for someone, here is the picture
    (and it is wearing a shirt with a face of this character)...

Red face

Here's is my second NPC texture, it needs work:

It's Epona from The Legend of Zelda Series. Shes has the Normal Female Personality, her birthday is February 26th (The day The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was realeased in America) I want to make a custom shirt for her later.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by neverland; 07-23-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Great job, I like the eyes.

and DDD, the invisible penguin isnt there, nor do I see a download.

Here is my first NPC. His name is Stud, he is an orange, yellow, and brown monkey with sunglasses

What was hard was that you cant see his eyes, and Ihad to use his eyebrows to make the faces. I hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RUU_0336.JPG 
Views:	450 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	1324  

Red face The 1st Legendary Dog

Im working on more Pokemon NPC textures, my current goal is to do the 3 Legendary Dogs (Entei, Suicune & Raikou). So here's the first one:

It's Entei from the Pokemon Series! I wanted him to look better, but this is the best I could do for do for him. I hope a hacker with more experience makes a good Entei sometime. His birthday is July 8th (Day his movie was released). He has the "Cranky Male" Personality and he is using a custom shirt that is included in the .rar file. Hope you like it :P

Also i finished a little request from a friend:

Is Mr. Mew from The World Ends With You. I don't really know the character so I can't tell the info abouth this one. It has a very simple custom shirt included in the file.
    Last edited by neverland; 08-03-2009 at 06:20 PM.

that entei looks kewl, you're Gewd at making npcs, say can u fix mine from this post?
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=83

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    that entei looks kewl, you're Gewd at making npcs, say can u fix mine from this post?
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=83
    i think they both look very cool.
    i need more practice but ill give a try :P

Default The 2nd Legendary Dog

Here's the Second Legendary Dog:

It's Suicune from The Pokemon Series. His birthday is July 7th (The day Pokemon 4EVER was released). He has the "Lazy Male" personality, and he is using a cloudy shirt. Hope you like it :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post:

Smile The 3rd Legendary Dog

Here is the last Legendary Dog:

It's Raikou from the Pokemon Series. He has the "Jock Male" Personality, and his birthday is November 5th (The day The Legend of Thunder was released). He is using a custom shirt that is included in the .rar file. Hope you like it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post: