Thread: help

Default help

i was playing animal crossing city folk and i was using text to item code. i have been using it for a while.and when i was using it everytime i pressed the home button to look in my pockets the game froze so i started my game over, does anybody know if it was from the text to item code.
    thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by djb13 View Post
    i was playing animal crossing city folk and i was using text to item code. i have been using it for a while.and when i was using it everytime i pressed the home button to look in my pockets the game froze so i started my game over, does anybody know if it was from the text to item code.
    thanks
    Make sure you're using hex codes for items, not terrain objects.
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/accf_items.htm

yeah i was using the codes you just gave me.

Blog Entries

yeah i was using the codes you just gave me.
    Does it freeze every time you look in your pockets?
    What are you using as an activator?

i was using i think the a+b+c+-and i think something like that i had to start my file over though but i was wondering was it from text to item and yes it freezed every time i clicked on the pocket button

Blog Entries

i was using i think the a+b+c+-and i think something like that i had to start my file over though but i was wondering was it from text to item and yes it freezed every time i clicked on the pocket button
    Well, the code works fine for me, so it isn't the code. Are you using any other codes as well?

well before i was using mostly the money code and the complete catalog code and and some of the samus mask codes and thats about all then i saw the text to item code and i started using that a lot like the golden flowers gold tools and gorgeous furniture.

'
    Last edited by smithwhitmee; 07-20-2022 at 01:48 AM.