Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Hacked" DLC - the New Plan (comments please)

Hybrid View

Sounds like a good idea. Count me in, I've got a lil skill at bitmap art and 3d modeling, that is if anyone needs me.

Hello Im new here but ive been useing my hacks to make wii videos on youtube. I would really like to make or have someone make A HDLC Master Sword so I can make so ACCF Legend of zelda videos. I have 2 years of Auto CAD under my belt so If its close to the same thing I can make it my self. Unforunately I can Not find the program to create Items anywhere. Apperently you hold the only key to my prop Items for my videos is there anyway I could Get the program?

>... I would really like to make or have someone make A HDLC Master Sword
    Me too, but I give up a long time ago. The existing Master Sword furniture model is too complex/big to fit as DLC.
    We/I don't understand the BRES and MDL formats well enough to move things around enough to shrink them. Some of the new guitar and Ninja sword do simple shrinking, but the Master Sword is very big.
    Also the models that look great inside the house look poor outside (see the "Ninja Sword" DLC as a weapon compared to the Ninja Sword furniture inside your house)

The old ITEMTOOL/LMT tools are here: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/itemtool.htm (obsolete, no longer supported, difficult to use, USB Gecko strongly recommended, 3D model editing very limited)
    If you do come up with something amazing, then email me and I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install. I recommend not wasting time on AC:CF. Its time has passed.
    Get ready for AC-3DS...

I'm usually the eager one, but this sounds like a safe entering plan, and of course can be tweaked as we move on. I think it will work great, I myself dont use USB gecko, but letting people create and test new items sounds like an excellent and professional idea that can spark a community of its own.

If the blue Pikmin hat was put in the catalog, then I beleive the only reason light sabers didnt make it in is because they are tools, which are not in the catalog.

I can try and help deliver messages of this new and peacful DLC to the community later to settle them down. Other than that, good luck and thanks again for all of your work DsPet.

Blog Entries

When someone wins that contest, will we be able to install it the same way as your DLC?

> When someone wins that contest, will we be able to install it the same way as your DLC?
    Yes that's the idea. For world-wide release it will work exactly like the light-sabre release (we may do something smaller for more limited releases, perhaps giving the winner a short time to brag to his friends before it takes over the world...)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Well, now I want to buy a usb gecko lol

Default By: AnWiimal-Crossing

This idea it's great, I can't wait to make my own items!
    By the way, I have the Nintendo DSi DLC!

Quote Originally Posted by AnWiimal-Crossing View Post
    This idea it's great, I can't wait to make my own items!
    By the way, I have the Nintendo DSi DLC!
    I can't wait either. I also have a DSi DLC. I also have a normal DSi in real life.

so the lmt is coming oout...
    THIS WEEKEND?!?!
    Awesome!