Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacked" DLC - the New Plan (comments please)

thats a bad idea pretty stupid once again always comein up with dumb ideas :/

at the risk of making a post that's way too short... hostile much? I thought this was supposed to be a place for people to share their ideas. if you don't like them, you don't have to support them, but you are going a little far with the whole "always coming up with dumb ideas" nonsense.
    Everywhere at once.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

I still think a gun would be a perfect replacement for the sling shot xD
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

thats a good idea actually lol

Default My accf hacked dlc idea

No one has said a keyblade axe idea

Im naruto249 in acc and a lot of people are asking others if hackers have ruined the game and most of them are sayin yes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Im naruto249 in acc and a lot of people are asking others if hackers have ruined the game and most of them are sayin yes.
    Good for them... I view it as its there personal choice to interact with hackers, I've seen plenty of "Legit" communities...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Personally, I think it's hilarious that a group of people wants to blame another group of people for "ruining" a game by adding content to it that they don't ever really have to obtain. How someone can just openly be vaccuous enough to get all worked into a rage over someone else's accomplishments, I will never know. But anybody crying and throwing a tantrum because our new toy is cooler than theirs should just go right back to daycare and leave the video games for people who can actually handle reality, and don't play games to escape it. Basically, I couldn't give a rat's patootie what a bunch of whiny puritans over at the lamest animal crossing community on the net have to say about what I do with MY video game. The whole concept is beyond absurd.

P.S. No offense to you personally, but I've seen that keyblade idea so many freaking times that at this point, I'd like to see it made, just so I stop having to hear about it. Not trying to be mean. I just don't like Kingdom Hearts all that much and I'm ready to stop hearing requests for the keyblade...
    Everywhere at once.

So nintendo decided to release a new dlc heres a pic

Dsi couch

how are we be able to install it? when will the updated ezdlc installer come out?