Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacked" DLC - the New Plan (comments please)

i think its a brilliant idea. i like the official nintendo DLC items but i think after 2 secs there boring e.g the top item i love it, it looks great but thats the problem it just looks great, they could of made it spin or something
    so i think this is going to be great it will make the game more fun.

This is a great idea, loved the giant crayon idea from Aibohack..lol I can't be of much help with the making of, but I'd be happy to be a tester!

Is it possible to make an interactive plant, like a Venus Fly trap from one of the current plants on cf? You guys are the brains behind the whole hacking operations, seems like y'all would know!

I wouldn't mind be a tester too.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

i would love to be a tester and i could spread them if you would like
    i love the idea on new "DLC" or hacked items
    I REALLY want to be a tester
    i play alot

The new plan is not to focus on spreading them. If you really want this project to continue, it needs to be downplayed. So please curb the enthusiasm just a bit. It's for the best.
    Everywhere at once.

Oh ok but can i still be a tester?
    that would be my dream come true

If you use homebrew, I imagine you will have the same opportunity to test out new items that everyone else here will get. Just be patient, and DsPet will have something new for us very soon.
    Everywhere at once.

MAKE A GUITAR DLC PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!
    and thank you

like change a shovel to a guitar or an axe
    lol hit a tree with a guitar thats just awesome

I think a guitar would be better suited as a net. That way, you could hit people on the head with it. It could be made to look like the guitar from FLCL.
    Everywhere at once.