Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DLC How To?

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    will we be able to change the color of an item like a bed or sofa without making it dlc... like a red and black modern sofa and bed rather then blue and black? like editing the npc colors
    No, Even changing the color makes it a new item. you can't really compare ncp's with this...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, Even changing the color makes it a new item. you can't really compare ncp's with this...
    idk i thought like, the textures or something

> I think they (the non-WiiBrew ACCF community) just need time to settle down from the excitement of this.
    Agreed. It will also give me time to improve the 3D tools, time for people here to create new items, and have a vote on which are the best ones to release into the wild.

Agreed. It will also give me time to improve the 3D tools, time for people here to create new items, and have a vote on which are the best ones to release into the wild.
    By doing that, Your taking out the ability too animate and unable too change the sprites?

Lol, Is it possible for you DSpet to make a green lightsaber?
    Just asking, Please let me know.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    will we be able to change the color of an item like a bed or sofa without making it dlc... like a red and black modern sofa and bed rather then blue and black? like editing the npc colors
    yeah this is what I would like to be able to do. There is a pink box in the game that has a gamecube on it, I want that item in a different color so bad LOL. (changing the gamecube to a Wii would be sweet too, but just getting rid of the pink would be cool.)

well it's not like you cannot make it for your own game once you get the tools, it just probably won't make it into hdlc for the public.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    well it's not like you cannot make it for your own game once you get the tools, it just probably won't make it into hdlc for the public.
    I wouldn't mind it is wasn't released to the public, that way there wouldn't be all the idiots complaining about being "infected"

Quote Originally Posted by aukevin View Post
    yeah this is what I would like to be able to do. There is a pink box in the game that has a gamecube on it, I want that item in a different color so bad LOL. (changing the gamecube to a Wii would be sweet too, but just getting rid of the pink would be cool.)

Hey, I happen to like the pink.
    Pink Panther, pink slips, pink smarties, "Pinks"

And whats the deal with the pikmin item ?
    When the world gets in my face, I say... Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by turntable View Post
    Hey, I happen to like the pink.
    Pink Panther, pink slips, pink smarties, "Pinks"

And whats the deal with the pikmin item ?
    But some of us guys don't want pink in our house.