Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Hybrid View

I don't like ALL of the DLC items. Only the top, the Tokonoma and the pikmin hat. The rest aren't that good.

EDIT: Oh and Vash. Is it possible to release the hat that makes your head invisible? I thought that was really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    I don't like ALL of the DLC items. Only the top, the Tokonoma and the pikmin hat. The rest aren't that good.

EDIT: Oh and Vash. Is it possible to release the hat that makes your head invisible? I thought that was really cool!
    I did that by accident, just put on the red or blue pikmin hat, extract your save, delete the hat with EZDLC upload the save and now you are suddenly headless, just don't try to remove it or have extras lying around your town or house or your game will lock up, otherwise everything should work out fine.
    Last edited by tominator; 03-30-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tominator View Post
    I did that by accident, just put on the red or blue pikmin hat, extract your save, delete the hat and now you are suddenly headless, just don't try to remove it or have extras lying around your town or house or your game will lock up, otherwise everything should work out fine.
    okay Wou;d it still be possible to make that into a OHDLC?

thanks for that, tominator. That's a pretty neat little trick I didn't even think about. would that mean it's possible to chop down trees while holding nothing at all? I wonder if the arms would disappear...
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    thanks for that, tominator. That's a pretty neat little trick I didn't even think about. would that mean it's possible to chop down trees while holding nothing at all? I wonder if the arms would disappear...
    Try it and tell me if it works
    Can you make the headless hat as an OHDLC?

I'm not sure how possible that would be. I don't think you can code an item to "not" be there. We might be able to take something that covers the whole head and doesn't show any face (samus helmet?) and then make the entire texture transparent. That might work, but I really don't know.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I'm not sure how possible that would be. I don't think you can code an item to "not" be there. We might be able to take something that covers the whole head and doesn't show any face (samus helmet?) and then make the entire texture transparent. That might work, but I really don't know.
    That's fine with me I wanted it to be like a helmet that you could put on and off