Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Hybrid View

thousands of people restarted their towns already when the last hdlc came out. this ensures that none of those people will have anything to complain about. these items are not for the public, yet. the reason they were so angry was that they didn't have a choice about whether or not they had these items in their game. Doing it this way provides them with that choice, and takes away their power to complain. the people that want the items and would restart their town for them? they can do so, and will probably be less bored with the game for a while as a result. if they don't want to restart, they can wait until we release the finished products to the public (which in the long run won't be all that far away. i feel like they would want it that way. choice as opposed to no choice. at least until we're satisfied with what we as a hacking community have to offer. that's just my opinion. but i feel it's pretty sound.
    Everywhere at once.

Thumbs up Hmm...i see

Although your point is proven to be very valid, i still feel somewhat sad and bad for the people who didn't really know about the dlc. By visiting someone who has had dlc or gone to a friends town who went to someone with dlc and got the "virus"...its rather upsetting but i suppose there always is a solution behind everything...Okie dokie thanks for bringing me into further detail on this discussion

~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~