Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    DLC haters are so ignorant.
    OMG! YES! I agree 100%

Maybe this is not the place to put this...
    but has anyone heard of this Ruby thing? There's a user on ACC claiming to have an item called a Ruby in her 13th slot, she sent it to Monique and Monique moved away. Hoax or not? >_>

Honestly?
    Most likely a hoax.
    Actually, 100% hoax, i'm sure. just like that gun slingshot thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldensun View Post

New DLC coming in Japan!
    wow and it only took them a whole month to release another one, at this rate we will have to be careful on how much dlc is released. nintendo could have all the slots filled up by 2030

Err...is it just me or is that identical to the Chocolate Heart you get for Valentine's Day?
    I'm guessing the Japanese don't get them.
    Last edited by flutex; 02-12-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emo View Post
    wow and it only took them a whole month to release another one, at this rate we will have to be careful on how much dlc is released. nintendo could have all the slots filled up by 2030
    so true. and why does it have to be a chocolate heart? don't we already get one in game?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodbend3r View Post
    so true. and why does it have to be a chocolate heart? don't we already get one in game?
    I think it's the hat? It's the only think I don't recognize. Otherwise, everything else is already in-game.

Re: Japanese giveaway
    Related link: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/ruuj/iteminfo/index.html

Looks exactly like the builtin chocolates (item code 9154)
    The hat looks like the puffy hat (item code AC80).
    Nothing new here. Move along...

Remember these are promotions for the game. They don't have to be new DLC, they can be one of the existing items, that are not normally available (unless you hack).
    The data from the server includes the gift letter too (that part is not in the game).

Once someone gets one, it is easy to confirm (if EZ_DLC_Install complains then please email me a backup of your game). If EZ_DLC_Install doesn't report it, it is the standard item (which you can create yourself using ACToolkit)
    BTW: the size of the encrypted file on the Nintendo server will probably give it away (if under 9KB it is not DLC).