Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Lets use our brains here... if it replaces a sabre (I'm assuming it does.. really haven't looked) can you still see the sabre? HMMMMM..... (Sorry if I'm sounding like an *** here.. >.>)

haha come on think a little bit before asking questions

If you look here you will see that you can select a green cray on with a blue light sabre or red crayon with the red lightsabre etc. etc. (Click here for the exact image I'm referring to)

Also in the text on the page...

Hope this helps :P

I meant i already had a saber before i got the ez installer and i put the crayons in my pocket which i also had the sabers in.So everytime i open my pockets the game freezes.So i was wondering if i can have both in my pockets without the game freezeing?

i am not sure how what you are describing is possible. when you select an item other than the saber, it deselects the saber. that's how the program works... I don't know how it would be possible for you to select two of the same items for one code to make it freeze. was there a buggy version of the program released before the one i got? maybe you should try downloading again? Can someone who knows (DsPet) speculate as to wether or not this is even possible?
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    i am not sure how what you are describing is possible. when you select an item other than the saber, it deselects the saber. that's how the program works... I don't know how it would be possible for you to select two of the same items for one code to make it freeze. was there a buggy version of the program released before the one i got? maybe you should try downloading again? Can someone who knows (DsPet) speculate as to wether or not this is even possible?
    If you already had sabres in your game (inventory, dressers, etc.), and you use the DLC tool to install the item code for something else, such as a green crayon, the item code for the sabre will be replaced. Therefore, when you go to access your inventory or dressers, if a sabre is located inside it with no item code, your game will freeze. To avoid this problem, delete all sabres before you overwrite the item code. Not sure if that helped...

So nintendo relesed a dlc the

Dsi couch

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

Smile Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    So nintendo relesed a dlc the

Dsi couch
    Well, once DsPet gets on, give him a copy of your save, and if you don't hack, give him the item so we can get it! Thanks Sora!
    And your opinion matters?

Default The Dsi Couch

As soon as i get one ill send him my gamesave

Im glad 2 help

> ... So everytime i open my pockets the game freezes.
    That usually means you have an old DLC item in your pockets and you deleted them with EZ_DLC_Install (V1 or V2). When you press "Save and Exit", EZ_DLC_Install will warn that you need to fix it using ACToolkit.
    (If that isn't the case, please email me a gamesave). If using USB Gecko, you may have poked in the item without the DLC data.

-----
    re: new DLC
    For anyone who gets it, please email me a copy when you get one. Currently it is for the EU (PAL/EU/UK/OZ) region only.

Blog Entries

DsPet, we've decided you should shrink the model (and obviously the texture) to make the DSi into a handheld item so people can walk around holding their DS. Another interesting concept, from Maniac, is to make it the fishing bobber. haha
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    DsPet, we've decided you should shrink the model (and obviously the texture) to make the DSi into a handheld item so people can walk around holding their DS. Another interesting concept, from Maniac, is to make it the fishing bobber. haha
    That would be epic!!!

Just a quick question? Has anyone else had problems getting Nintendo?DLC. Has the hacking tools cause you not to get certain items.

My Wii24connect and everything is a go. Yet I have never gotten a DLC from Nintendo. The Pikmin, or Shamrock Hat. Waiting to see if I get the DSi couch. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problems.