Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Why did you overlap them? I really wanted to show them to my non-hacker friends :[

Blog Entries

So it wouldnt take up more space...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I have to say, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by ee1vv2aa3nn4 View Post
    Why did you overlap them? I really wanted to show them to my non-hacker friends :[
    Take pictures of yourself with the items and show them. you could even freak out your friends by taking pictures of them with the items. They would only see light sabers on their end, but then you can show them pics of them holding a guitar.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Take pictures of yourself with the items and show them. you could even freak out your friends by taking pictures of them with the items. They would only see light sabers on their end, but then you can show them pics of them holding a guitar.
    XD I showed them the guitar and they were like its a lightsaber and i was like no its not, then i sent them a pic XD

I don't know how much work it would be, but it future releases I think it would be nice if we had more control of the slots. Like, what if I wanted a red lightsaber and the guitar axe, you can't really do this with the current release. It might also be cool to be able to replace some of Nintendo's lame dlc with the hacked ones, of course I suppose you would have to stick with a similar type of item if you don't want to see all your friends coming over decapitated since you replaced the red pikmin hat with a lightsaber, or you would be decapitated if you replaced the lame Nintendo top with some cool mask, like ... a Darth Vader mask or something
    Last edited by tominator; 03-30-2009 at 10:02 PM.

People would lose it if there was the option to replace nintendo dlc. It's the exact reason they lost it about regular hdlc in empty slots.

"What if what if what if nintendo releases a dlc in a slot that has a hdlc. Then I won't get nintendo's item wah!"

Even though Nintendo has been releasing crap items and will most likely continue along this trend (boys school uniform? TWO pieces?!) using up more and more dlc slots for rubbish items. People will still want to be able to get it rather than hdlc. the hdlc must go in empty slots so that nintendo can work around them and nobody will freak out.

All that being said, I agree that it would be nice to be able to use any of the "axe" ohdlc items in either of the code slots made for axe items. Though I'm sure it's probably done that way for a reason, it would definitely make things even more convenient than they already are. Just a thought.
    Everywhere at once.

Idon't think Nintendo's DLC items are crap. All of them have been good.

"Then you and I are on two different wavelengths."

I highly disagree, but that's my personal opinion. I don't think I'm the only one. I like the tokonoma and could take or leave the red pikmin hat. that's about it. They are Nintendo, and they should be making better items than the top (ridiculous), girl's day updo (terribly ugly), and shamrock hat (green top hat with a buckle...).
    Everywhere at once.

I don't like ALL of the DLC items. Only the top, the Tokonoma and the pikmin hat. The rest aren't that good.

EDIT: Oh and Vash. Is it possible to release the hat that makes your head invisible? I thought that was really cool!