Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Why in EZ_DLC_Install the giant axes and crayon aren't avaiable?

It says that have the same code, but I want a Giant axe and not a Blue Sabre, for example...

What are all the hacked DLC that exist?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guerrero de luz View Post
    Why in EZ_DLC_Install the giant axes and crayon aren't avaiable?

It says that have the same code, but I want a Giant axe and not a Blue Sabre, for example...

What are all the hacked DLC that exist?
    They aren't released yet.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Released now, see first post.
    > It says that have the same code, but I want a Giant axe and not a Blue Sabre, for example...
    You can pick two "chopping weapons" at a time. Not all combinations are possible, but it should be good enough to play with.
    With the Overlapped approach ("OHDLC") experimental items can be quickly released for people to play with, without eating up a permanent DLC 'slot' (we only have 256 total, and must share them with Nintendo).
    Item_TOOL and LMT coming soon. The tutorials will show how you can create all these items.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

I just want to say these are AWESOME :]
    The guitar is so fun xD

Wonderful stuff as always, sir. LOVE the guitar axe. Have to say the lame katana is a little... lame. mostly just because the blade has an awkward relationship with the animation. oh yeah... and it's pink. lol. I do like how it looks from the side at the end of a swing, though. Crayons are actually more fun than I thought they'd be, and so are the axes. Looking forward to the next addition! Hopefully a new hat? I'd like to see the wooden mannequin thingy that hats are displayed on used as a helmet. that would be funny. very much looking forward to the tools. hoping to pick up a gecko very soon.
    Everywhere at once.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

^Took the words right outta my mouth!
    And your opinion matters?

It does kind of suck that you cant show your other friends the new DLC items unless they download them... And you cant givethem away :[

I think it's much safer for the cause this way. Taking up more hex positions at this point in development could prove a bad idea down the line. I feel like it might also end up being useful in determining which items make it in the game. Like when we hold voting, we can narrow it down to three items and then stick em in the ohdlc slots to test them out in game and see which one we like most! No alarms and no surprises! Then we have a finalist vote to determine which item actually makes it in!
    Everywhere at once.

YES ! You made the Katana sword ! Thanks so much for this ! ^^
    But.... Why it's Pink ? O_O

Nice job on the guitar too ! Keep' going !

> ...Have to say the lame katana is a little... lame
    > But.... Why it's Pink ? O_O
    I was disappointed with the Katana. You'll see some of these problems in the tutorial (coming soon). The ITEM_Tool/LMT take existing items (like the furniture swords on stands or guitars on stands) and try to convert them to work has hand carrying weapons.
    The model choices for swords were poor. The best one was the white katana. The texture looked good, but for some reason it had a pink bias, so I removed the texture map. You can tweek it with ITEM_Tool when released.
    In contrast, the guitar model worked excellent. The folk guitar was the best model, and it turned into a weapon easily with no texture problems (BTW: there is a transparent spot on the bottom) - as disussed earlier http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=146