Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Smile Shweet

Thanks a lot for this man! I can't wait to load it and use it :P crayon sound solid! :-)

fyi: the version that has the crayon is not yet released. Probably later this week. The one available now for download is updated with the tokonoma. You may already know this, but from your last post, I surmised that you might have misunderstood. when i downloaded toolkit 1.2, i forgot to clear my cache and ended up downloading 1.1 the first time. (did I mention I'm a genius) I was very confused upon using it when the new features were somehow missing! Just wanted to prevent any confusion.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    Another minor update to EZ_DLC_Install (V1).
    Includes brand new "tokonoma" furniture item. Thanks again to Omni for the DLC data.
    (BTW: that makes 4 for Japan region, 1 for EU/OZ and zero for NorthAmerica)

The next version will be EZ_DLC_Install V2 (hopefully later this week). It will have all the existing features in a slightly different UI, and will support additional test items (crayons, folk guitar, hopefully katana) overlapping the existing item codes.
    what kind of icons you chose for these Hdlcs when placed on the ground?

Hmmmm... seems we have more options for DLC slots, perhaps... the US item's slot is nowhere near the others...

Blog Entries

DsPet I obtained the shamrock hat a minute ago. If I send you my save,containing the hat, could you let me know the hex of it please?

You should be able to find the hex code through the ACToolkit.

Blog Entries

Awesome. I'll try that when I extract my save. Thanks Virus

Edit: Worked great Virus. BTW the hex for the new shamrock hat is AD70.
    Last edited by wiifan420; 03-17-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added hex

heyy!

Today, Nintendo has sent to the PAL version a hat, because today is "St. Paricicio" (I don't know if the name is that to the english speech).

The hat is "clover hat"

Do you need it hex code?

And, in spanish:

Por si alguien me entiende mejor de esta forma, el gorro tréboles es el que Nintendo ha enviado.

That's the shamrock hate we're talking about, Guererro. Thank you, though. It's "St. Patrick's Day" for us.
    Everywhere at once.

Well, something's wrong. Everytime I add the shamrock hat with the new DLC tool, it doesn't show up in my pockets, or in my catalog, but the tokonama did, what's up with that?