Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

omg its useless no one will help me....in no community i asked all...some guys say NO WAY....NOOB...or just...look at the time IDIOT....never get this items, why i stoped play ac...a right...it was my life

Try gamefaqs community, they help out alot there. Im also from there.

nope im from germany...all german animal crossing communitys are stupid...

I dont recall asking where you where from lol gamefaqs is not a german community?

but they dont wanna help me thats the problem ^^....germans are so...evil....

@ Nakamá D. Ryu, I find that highly unlikely. Like I mentioned to you in the PM you sent me, try ACC. There is a sticky dedicated to trading DLC items, as well as numerous giveaways that will supply you with the 8 items you're requesting. Most have special promos just for newbies.No one there (or gamefaqs..) would call you a n00b for wanting DLC items.. Again, like I said there is no reason to quit a game because you don't have 8 items.. Just chill out and check one of those message boards. <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post:

hmm....but if i trading i will loose others...

You can probably get them for free from a hacker,or why don't you make some bells and buy the items.

FINALLY it was early in the morning...a NEW friend of mine DavisKD94 it was 12pm at his state and 5am in my...i woke up and thought ,,lets go on"....and lol he was on...THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Last edited by Nakamá D. Ryu; 08-30-2011 at 02:05 AM.

DLC_Install updated yet again http://bit.ly/2mSQD - Version 0.2 www ("golden screen"). Golden item for September.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post: