Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Blog Entries

Sorry this is off topic but "version 2.x (two dogs (no cup))". I LOL'D HARD

re: two ? one ?
    FWIW: An homage to the earlier version (that Vash picked up on) http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=465

Next version will be "Three dog night". Probably more obscure for this demographic ;->

Hey DsPet I was just wondering if you could make EZ DLC Installer update itself like through an internet connection? I sometimes miss when the new dlc's/hdlc's are added and yes I followed you on twitter but I'm JW if this is possible.

> I was just wondering if you could make EZ DLC Installer update itself like through an internet connection?

FWIW: (my bias) I hate programs that automatically connect to the Internet (unless they are web browsers)

This month is special. They are releasing a new DLC each week. Normally it is 1 (or maybe 2) per month.
    If Nintendo continues releasing things at a fast rate, I may add a "check for latest DLC" button. I predict it will slow down soon.
    ----
    FYI: Twitter gets the notifications first.
    ( http://twitter.com/aibopet for update notifications )
    ==========
    Repeated plea:

EU Users - the 3rd Nintendog data is on the server now. As always, any EU user please get the download (TT a day or two if necessary) and email me a RVFOREST.DAT. Then I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install for all to enjoy.
    Thanks in advance!

Yes I understand, when I had dial-up it was a pain dealing with programs like that. But that "check for latest dlc" button would be a good idea in my opinion, even if they do slow down on the dlc's. I guess im just lazy :P

Blog Entries

I just emailed you my save with the Dachshund DsPet.

Also im attaching the rvforest to this post. Whichever makes it easier. BTW Hex is C884
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wiifan420 For This Useful Post:

EZ_DLC_Install updated yet again -- Version .2 y ("three dogs night")

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

EU Users - the 4th Nintendog data is on the server now.
    Any EU user please get the download (TT a day or two if necessary) and email me a RVFOREST.DAT. Then I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install for all to enjoy.
    Thanks in advance!

Dalmation
    rvforest.dat file
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shauname For This Useful Post:

EZ_DLC_Install updated yet again -- Version .2 z, all 4 dogs. Thanks to all the EU users.
    Next advertised Nintendo DLC is something for the election day (next Tuesday in the USA).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post: