Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Blog Entries

I have gotten the japanese version of animal crossing. After I do all of nooks stupid chores, if I can manage to read all the text, then maybe I can get the dlc and email it to dspet.

Question for DsPet. The fastest way to receive the dlc is to time travel a few days at a time until I receive the item right?

> If a friend of mine had the jpn version of Animal Crossing and I was able to load it on my 3.2U Wii, I would be able to receive the jpn dlc correct?
    If you can get the WiiConnect24 part working, then yes.
    Follow the menus (remember the order from the English game) and see if you can turn on the WiiConnect24 option using the bedroom telephone
    (FWIW: I have a legit JPN copy of the game, but running on my US Wii using GeckoOS it has never worked for me)

----
    > I think japan gets it tomorrow
    Contrary to the US or EU releases, the JPN releases are like clockwork. IIRC they always release a little before midnight (Japanese time) which is a day earlier for most other parts of the world.
    There was something released earlier today (Oct 11 my time), and it has since been updated a few hours ago -- so something is going on. BTW: I'm looking at the encrypted ENC files from the Nintendo servers. You can't tell if it is a true DLC (custom item) or just a shirt pattern or a letter using a built-in item, but you can tell when there is no give-away or when it changes.
    ADDITIONAL: it looks like the server data changed (at least) 3 times over the past 24 hours. I don't know if that's because there are two DLCs in this giveaway.
    ----
    > Question for DsPet. The fastest way to receive the dlc is to time travel a few days at a time until I receive the item right?
    Correct. Sometimes you need 2 or 3 TT-ing steps. BUT only try it after you confirm the WiiConnect24 is runnining for you. Good luck.
    Last edited by DsPet; 10-12-2009 at 09:51 AM.

the red and white team hats.
    rvforest.dat file

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gobblin For This Useful Post:

EZ_DLC_Install updated yet again -- version .2 w ("two hats one dog")

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

>("two hats one dog")
    rofl.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Default Thanks

Thanks DsPet for the update
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

FWIW: the new EU Nintendog is on the server now. As always, any EU user please get the download (TT a day or two if necessary) and email me a RVFOREST.DAT.
    TIA

(BTW: It looks like the Japanese website is flipping between two different ENC files; I guess that's how they trick the game to take two or more DLCs at once)

2nd of 4 Nintendogs added, Chihuahua, version .2X

Blast from the past, here's a photo shot from the Nintendogs DS game showing hacked Nintendogs (one of the first hacks I did for the ancient DS, over 4 years ago)
    http://www.aibohack.com/nds/mutant4.jpg

[crappy photo of a real DS screen I know; but back then the game didn't have screenshot capabilities, and there were many lame photoshop frauds]

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

EU Users - the 3rd Nintendog data is on the server now. As always, any EU user please get the download (TT a day or two if necessary) and email me a RVFOREST.DAT. Then I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install for all to enjoy.
    TIA