Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

hmm. Open your town on actoolkit, and the DLC should be in your placable items. then press file,open, and open her town. you might be ale to place one by her house.

Quote Originally Posted by PAPA369 View Post
    here u go ds dolphin model

?? we have one wii.. and me and wife have seperate towns on sd cards without using ez dlc is there a way i can give her a dlc that ive got like dolphin model .with out waiting for dspet to do his magic lol

Here ya go Yoshi here is his original post

Basically heres how you can do it

1.Ds suitcase

2.Give the items to another person on another wii and have them give your wife the items.

3.Use Ez Dlc Installer

why couldnt you use AC toolkit? It adds whatever items it finds on a game to its list of items

Dont try ac toolkit, if your game doesnt know what is it and you place it.... it gets a little confused.

I'm trying to add some of the non-US DLC to my AC save and the game keeps freezing on me when I try to go into my house. All the stuff I want is in my pockets (Eiffel Tower, green headgear, etc) but as soon as I enter my house I get frozen. Could I get some help?

When I install the DLC I get the "Old experimental DLC" warning message saying I've got 6 or 7 things in my drawers and that the game will likely crash, well it did LOL. The message also says fix in AC Toolkit, but I'm not sure how to do that. I have AC Toolkit 1.3 and I load the save up and nothing out of the ordinary happens. I save it back out and nothing special happens and I still get the freeze in AC. Any help? Thanks!

Am I suppose to go to the items in my drawers that the DLC program mentioned and delete those things?
    Last edited by aukevin; 07-26-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Yeah you can use ACToolkit for that. If the DLC item is not in your gamesave, the game will crash, because, well you have it but you don't. LOL
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Just use ac toolkit to delete the dlc in your gamesave that you didnt check on in the ez dlc installer.However if you check on all the dlc in the ez dlc installer you should be fine.But some of the dlc you can only check off one.Such as if you click red demon mask,it wont let you check off,the blue demon mask..Ect.Just check off all the dlc thats in your gamesave and the dlc you want using ez dlc installer.

Thanks guys, that worked after going through my drawers in AC Toolkit.

idk if many people relize this but if your check all of the items in the ezdlc 2 and hit save and quit WITHOUT hitting put in pockets then it will show up in actollkit and you won't have to erase your like first 7 items. It probably bricked your game when you take the item off the list actoolkit doesn't recognize the item. So it just says the game will wedge. Belive me it does. it craps out when it trys to load.
    idk if anyone knew that