Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Quote Originally Posted by King Zanto View Post
    can you open it?
    Well as close as i got to

WC24 qǨL?"
    {tA”&yGC5q”?4”‡H­N^O)šA‚ZŽ#ƒŠˆr m“kx='„o%˜/c9,#–㤽=Œ9Š‡cšljiŽ!A~’­›ø MŮ\eE&do”@;uq%ܿT–IS ] ڷ–.YgbC72–/
    q­@x6F&Ÿ
    5z.h+­˜(`r"ЪA;$–c‚Lœ˵77Gca›)[vc1E S‘ž1o+|Fa#!}Oq•“oNKf; žˆJXFݬXQEqEa 7“mˆS\†gŽ„–?ŸIUZH!ˆ,#!ǐ~NuŽsd i“ V(j†c 5NY%of}c ’…
    c™+’ҍ1-8ߡs(D–ql‚Bn4~'E1+'††R.4›\W }~ ]QŽQh…5T›|aV2‡&u=Y$2wӣ 9E2„„& zœg|ګ€h6Ig˜‡t :Hž ”…’Ž>oKnŒO*Q|†k.h
    Os;mošl ?‚‚Qr4P-W–:”e‡“‰!ˆ|w#et.o5Lgw!=
    d\ƒBEIlzŸ‰-G**Œ…sYUAJ`vR‡$”^ȁiAX‰r).j 9su

^^^^Could be the above or below

"%NaN%-c6%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN %NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%N aN%-c6%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN %NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%NaN%N aN%NaN%NaN%"

Short because of the letter maximum

> ↑What's this?
    Don't bother downloading the file (as mentioned, it is the encrypted version of the giveaway data for WiiConnect24 - the DLC data as well as the gift letter). Exact format is not known (one of those things that we don't need to reverse engineer since you can get the data by playing the game)

Use the URL only for the size of the file (or if the file is missing) to determine the exact time Nintendo puts up the new items on the server. Then play the game to get the item.

Ignore this.
    Last edited by <MERC>Spencerrocks; 07-22-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Found out from earlier post.

Default dolphin model

here u go ds dolphin model

?? we have one wii.. and me and wife have seperate towns on sd cards without using ez dlc is there a way i can give her a dlc that ive got like dolphin model .with out waiting for dspet to do his magic lol
    Last edited by PAPA369; 08-29-2009 at 12:14 PM.

i think we tried that. i beleave u have to visit there town be for u can mail to some one elses town

All you have to do is put the dlc in your pockets and drop i, and its in your catalog

Yoshi his problem is that he can't visit the other town as he only has one Wii...

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: