Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Hmm, ok. So what happens when nintendo releases more dlc and it takes up all the slots of what was made? That would be the end? Or we just don't get the new stuff?

> So what happens when nintendo releases more dlc and it takes up all the slots of what was made?
    Do the math: There are 256 DLC "slots". Nintendo has released 12 so far (in ~6 months). Recently there have been ~2 new ones per month. There are new holidays in 2009 (St Patricks, Flag Day etc) and new Nintendo promotions (DSi, Pikmin, PunchOut games).
    Eventually that will die down, probably in 2010.

BUT if Nintendo did release 2 brand new DLC items a month, every month, for the next 10 years, then we may have a problem... in 10 years.

(bottom line: not going to happen)

Woah... ten years is a loooong time. By then they'll have a new ac.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Woah... ten years is a loooong time. By then they'll have a new ac.
    Or at least one would hope...
    Last edited by Maniac; 06-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Oh nose! They arn't going to give up on ac will they? All future ac games will probably have dlc items..

Blog Entries

I recently used the EZ DLC installer 2h and added the last 7 official nintendo DLC to my save and it warned me of some old DLC so I removed all items it advised me to remove. yet when I loaded the game I received a letter from nintendo containing the shamrock hat (I believe). Then when I tried to remove the present (the shamrock hat) my game froze. I've had the shamrock hat before. Even when using the TTI code for the shamrock hat, the game freezes. Care to clarify what may be the problem DsPet?

Edit: Well now its magically working again.
    Last edited by wiifan420; 06-01-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: now works

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wiifan420 View Post
    I recently used the EZ DLC installer 2h and added the last 7 official nintendo DLC to my save and it warned me of some old DLC so I removed all items it advised me to remove. yet when I loaded the game I received a letter from nintendo containing the shamrock hat (I believe). Then when I tried to remove the present (the shamrock hat) my game froze. I've had the shamrock hat before. Even when using the TTI code for the shamrock hat, the game freezes. Care to clarify what may be the problem DsPet?

Edit: Well now its magically working again.
    Sounded like you didn't have the data for the shamrock hat..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

> and (EZ_DLC_Install) warned me of some old DLC so I removed all items it advised me to remove
    If EZ_DLC_Install warns you about bogus items, then remove them using ACToolkit.
    BUT before trying it on the Wii, reload the gamesave with EZ_DLC_Install and immediately press "Save and Exit".
    If it doesn't complain, then try it on the Wii.
    If it complains, please try again.

If EZ_DLC_Install doesn't complain, but it still wedges on the Wii, then please email me a RVFOREST.DAT file.