Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

limepooh wrote:
    > i noticed you took down your wii content for ACCF. any hints on what your plans are?
    Time to give up on the 'new plan' for item editing, for a number of reasons.
    People have lost interest in the game in general. It is over 6 month old and many people have moved on. The item editing tools were too complicated to use, and very few created new items. And of course the main hacking website has been totally flakey. That has killed off what left of the AC:CF hacking community IMHO.

Sora1234 wrote:
    > Then ill send the save file
    Thanks in advance.

> The dlc nintendo distriubutes do they make it and then send it out to everyone or did they already program it into the game ?
    The actual data comes from the Nintendo servers. There is nothing already in the game (other than the download mechanism).
    The data files are encrypted. For example, the new EU item is stored away in this encrypted file http://nwcs.wapp.wii.com/ruu/rvforestdl_eu.enc
    (the file on Nintendo's server will change or disappear when the giveaway is over)

what happened to aibohack.com?
    How do you actually distribute a hdlc across the internet?
    i'M JUST GUESSIN BUT DO U SOMEHOW UPLOAD IT ONTO the nintendo servers?(sorry about caps, that was an accident)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buriedsmilies View Post
    what happened to aibohack.com?
    How do you actually distribute a hdlc across the internet?
    i'M JUST GUESSIN BUT DO U SOMEHOW UPLOAD IT ONTO the nintendo servers?(sorry about caps, that was an accident)
    ..... Please. For the love of w\e god you believe in (if any...). Read. X_x Its RIGHT ABOVE your post... at least the answer to the first question.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I'd still like to grab that new version if that's alright. I missed it when it was up. >_>
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    I'd still like to grab that new version if that's alright. I missed it when it was up. >_>
    Same here :/

DSpet can you at least release something already made, even if it isnt a master piece, maybe the guitar axe, or a cap that you can hold in your hand. Im sure people will get excited and will want them beacuse they're new and its different than anything Ninty will ever make, I once saw a Master Sword axe but it was held upside down, isnt there a way to fix that and release it?

> I'd still like to grab that new version if that's alright
    Still waiting for someone/anyone to send me the data for the new Nintendo DLC item (Green Headgear, EU/UK/OZ release)
    Also working on a few things of my own (using a more complicated mess of model editing tools)

DsPet, did anyone send you a save file yet? I have one if you need it.

EDIT: I sent it to you just in case.
    Last edited by velvetrebel; 05-27-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Smile New DLC from Japan?

I don't know if this was posted already but there is new DLC in Japan

Just trying to help :P