Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    I don't like ALL of the DLC items. Only the top, the Tokonoma and the pikmin hat. The rest aren't that good.

EDIT: Oh and Vash. Is it possible to release the hat that makes your head invisible? I thought that was really cool!
    I did that by accident, just put on the red or blue pikmin hat, extract your save, delete the hat with EZDLC upload the save and now you are suddenly headless, just don't try to remove it or have extras lying around your town or house or your game will lock up, otherwise everything should work out fine.
    Last edited by tominator; 03-30-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tominator View Post
    I did that by accident, just put on the red or blue pikmin hat, extract your save, delete the hat and now you are suddenly headless, just don't try to remove it or have extras lying around your town or house or your game will lock up, otherwise everything should work out fine.
    okay Wou;d it still be possible to make that into a OHDLC?

thanks for that, tominator. That's a pretty neat little trick I didn't even think about. would that mean it's possible to chop down trees while holding nothing at all? I wonder if the arms would disappear...
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    thanks for that, tominator. That's a pretty neat little trick I didn't even think about. would that mean it's possible to chop down trees while holding nothing at all? I wonder if the arms would disappear...
    Try it and tell me if it works
    Can you make the headless hat as an OHDLC?

I'm not sure how possible that would be. I don't think you can code an item to "not" be there. We might be able to take something that covers the whole head and doesn't show any face (samus helmet?) and then make the entire texture transparent. That might work, but I really don't know.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I'm not sure how possible that would be. I don't think you can code an item to "not" be there. We might be able to take something that covers the whole head and doesn't show any face (samus helmet?) and then make the entire texture transparent. That might work, but I really don't know.
    That's fine with me I wanted it to be like a helmet that you could put on and off

Ok, I have a few questions for whoever can answer them:
    Who gets to make the OHDLC?
    Once there is more HDLC, will that make another space available for OHDLC?
    Up to how many OHDLC can be made with one hacked dlc?
    Can OHDLC be made with official nintendo items?

Sorry if my questions arent clear enough (or have already been answered before), I just found out about overlapped hdlc.

> Who gets to make the OHDLC?
    Once ITEM_Tool is released (behind schedule for the tutorial), you can make items for testing in your own town. With a little more work, I will turn them into "OHDLC" for testing (for "OHDLC", the bar is relatively low. Hopefully something better than crayons ;-)

> Once there is more HDLC, will that make another space available for OHDLC?
    We can add more OHDLC slots at any time. I'm planning on eating up 8 of them eventually (with different item types like slingshot, net etc)

> Up to how many OHDLC can be made with one hacked dlc?
    Each OHDLC slot can hold one item at a time (from the growing list of possible items)
    > Can OHDLC be made with official nintendo items?
    Yes, but why bother.
    New items will likely be changed versions of the official nintendo items (like the guitar axe, or recolored/retextured furniture items). Either built-in Nintendo items or Nintendo DLC (eg: the ShinyBluePikmin hat)
    The Official Nintendo "slots" will be left alone for reasons explained earlier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Default Ok

^<<<<<<<<<<I tried out the new odlc

So can we mix saber with crayons?
    Last edited by Sora1234; 04-02-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    ^<<<<<<<<<<I tried out the new odlc
    So can we mix saber with crayons?

Lets use our brains here... if it replaces a sabre (I'm assuming it does.. really haven't looked) can you still see the sabre? HMMMMM..... (Sorry if I'm sounding like an *** here.. >.>)

haha come on think a little bit before asking questions

If you look here you will see that you can select a green cray on with a blue light sabre or red crayon with the red lightsabre etc. etc. (Click here for the exact image I'm referring to)

Also in the text on the page...

• "RedLightSabreV1" - acts like a golden axe. Can not catalog. Get one from a hacker friend - item code $CA04
    • OR "BigAxe1 HDLC"
    • OR "GreenCrayon HDLC"
    • OR "GuitarAxe1 HDLC"
      You can only use one OHDLC item at a time for this slot

• "BlueLightSabreV1" - acts like a golden axe. Can not catalog. Get one from a hacker friend - item code $CA08
    • OR "BigAxe2 HDLC"
    • OR "RedCrayon HDLC"
    • OR "LameKatana1 HDLC"
      You can only use one OHDLC item at a time for this slot
    Hope this helps :P
    Last edited by Maniac; 04-02-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.